Some basic questions - Help a Rookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some basic questions - Help a Rookie

I like to plan things and have lots of questions before I start my first cycle. I have no prior experience, only research and no one that I can trust to ask. I also need to keep this a secret from my significant other so I need to be covert. I'm planning for a 12 week beginner cycle that I will review with you experts later in the Logs section (TestE, Deca, AI, etc). In no particular order:

1. I have read many members insisting on blood work first. Where do I get this done? What do I ask for? How long do the results take? What do the results mean? Do I change my cycle/dosage if something is high or low?

2. I can order syringes with the rest of the order. I need a new needle for every injection. How do I dispose of the needles?

3. I have a fridge in the shop where I will be injecting. I assume I should store the vials in the fridge??

4.What do you guys have "just in case". Orders take a while to get here and sometimes longer if there is a problem. What should I have on hand that I can't get at the local pharmacy.

1. Getting bloods before you cycle establishes a base line, so you can tell how effective the gear is and when you e recovered off cycle and gone back to normal. You can get them done by your normal dr.
    2. Just cap the needles and trash them, make sure to keep out of reach of kids and animals.
    3. No, not in fridge just at regular room temp out of sunlight.
    4. Don't start a cycle til you have everything you will need.
    5. For first cycle just use test 250 1ml 2x a week. No deca. Use arimidex on cycle and Clomid post cycle to control estrogen.

Comment

Working...
    X