X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Shredded Fam!

Hello JuicedMuscle Fam!

I'm Treebeard yeah, like from Lord of the Rings, don't judge me... But yeah see my content below and if you are on Naps, and you like it, please up vote me:

https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredde...profile_id=355

Hey Naps Community!

Here's the Workout & Cardio plan for the next 20 weeks: I'll be following a full body 3 phased program for the first 10 weeks:

-3 weeks in a strength phase (lower reps, higher weights)

-4 weeks in a pump focused phase (adding supersets into the mix)

-3 weeks in a muscle definition focused phase (more supersets and shorter rest periods between sets)

For the last 10 weeks, it's gonna be 2 weeks in a strength focused again, 2 weeks in a pump focused phase, 2 weeks in a hypertrophy focused phase -defined by increased volume, and 4 weeks in an alternating heavy weight / light weight phase.

Cardio: Nope, not until weeks 17, 18, and 19! Weeks 1-16 no cardio, increased NEAT (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis), walking and pacing back at forth at work like a hungry lion (I might be hungry anyways so it should work).

Diet log: I'll be prepping my meals the old fashioned way, catching it, cooking it (sometimes), and eating it.

Not really though, but the aim is to eat whole natural foods, with less processed stuff, but be honest, there will be a bit of processed food in the mix.

Focus will be on increasing my BMR (basal metabolic rate) and making my TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) go up so I can eat more (relatively) and still lose weight.

1-2 gallons of water a day. Water boarding anyone?!?!?

For you nerds out there: My diet goal is necessarily tied in with my overall shred plan, go figure. So here's the numbers:

Goal Weight: 182-190 lbs
    Goal Bodyfat Percentage: 6-8%
    Current BMR: 2045 cal
    TDEE: 3528 (assumes 6 days of tough workouts)
    Daily Calorie Goal (for now, this changes as my weight changes): 2470 cal (this is 70% of my TDEE, an aggressive cut plan)

In English, if everything holds, I'll keep my calories riding high weeks 1-3, and slowly cut more weeks 4-10, and push it weeks 11-20. So here's to hoping I lose 2.1 lbs per week so 42 lbs down, but this will not happen week over week and some weeks I'll go up and others down by more than 2.1 lbs. SO diet plan is a go!

Cycle and Supplements:
    Ain't nothing but a Peanut!
    Actually no Peanuts here, several nut allergy, like deadly, anyways...

Fish Oil 1g, D3 25mcg, Magnesium 500mg, Glucosamine 1500mg, Zinc 30mg, EAA's (Essential Amino Acids) 3.6g, B12 3000mcg
    And needless to say, ALL the good stuff from Naps! Specifically: my faves from Dragron Pharma, and Geneza, more on this next week...

May the best women and men win! Week 1 will include a 1 rep max test for several lists which I'll note next week.

Why do 1 rep max tests in week 1? Cause research suggests lifting above 60% of your 1 RM, or ideal up to 80-85% for several lifts produces better muscle growth for most people, this doesn't mean don't use light weights ever, but just make sure you lift heavy enough to make progress. But don't take my work for it, I'm trying to get shredded, and not there yet, But if you enjoyed my week one update, please follow me and up vote me mess out of this thing. Hey in my books all contestants are winners cause you started, now, it's time to finish and enjoy the journey. Treebeard OUT!

https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredde...profile_id=355

Welcome bro ! Nice to have you onboard the contest and it is great to see such an in-depth plan. All the very best ! Rock it!

Comment

Welcome, Brother! look forward to hearing more about your journey!
      Great Plan out, All the best for the contest.

Comment

Working...
      X