This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminari 2021 Week 3

So good to be back after taking a whole week off to allow my leg to heal. Its still stiff, lotsa pain, but flexible enough to walk around.

Workout

Monday - Hit the gym hard with arms - Tri s first then bi s. As always, a long light, warm up set to get the blood where it needs to be. Rope pull downs flaring to the sides for three sets until failure. Then the seated dip machine, pushing the tri s to the limit and to the point of too much pump. As much weight as I can get on the machine without the weight lifting me. It would help to have a seat belt. Three sets to failure.
    Thats it for tri s. They are burnt.
    So - Seated isolated bicep curl machine. Elbows just off the edge of the pads. After a nice warm up set its time to start with a medium weight. After 12 reps with both arms then I keep my biceps flexed at the top of the motion and release one arm at a time to perform individual arm reps, 5 each before another couple of double arm reps until failure. This creates one helluva pump.
    Over to the seated preacher curl machine. Warm up set, get seated properly, no leaning forward, no leaning back, no dry humping the machine, it all about the biceps. Heavy on all three sets, always getting the last rep up without cheating, and holding it there for the ultimate squeeze.

Arms done - ABS - just three sets of leg raises, no speed, momentum or swinging, just abs, no cross shit here.

Wednesday - Shoulders - Straight to the Smith machine for a warm up with the bar, seated front shoulder press. Lowering the elbows just below the 90 degree mark and never locking out at the top. Locking out to me is like taking a short break. If I need to take breaks I can just stay home on the couch and enjoy. But Im here to build muscle and muscle doesnt want breaks between reps.
    Shoulder press machine - three sets until failure, once again a 12 rep set using both arms then while in the extended position, use just one arm at a time for 5 more reps each, then two arm reps to failure.
    EASY - abs decline bench sit ups

Friday - Chest - Flat bench, warm up set followed by three to four sets depending on failure. Never locking out, never bouncing the weight.
    Flat bench dumbbell flies - heavy - lowering elbows just below the 90 degree angle, never locking out. Use knees to lower the weights to the ground, never dropping them like a fucktard from fucktardia. - abs - lay down ab resistance machine

FOOD

Back to protein and yogurt shakes twice daily AM and PM 50g each one. AM usually steak or salmon with broccoli or vice versa for PM. mid day snack is now a baked potato with cottage cheese. Had some baked lays throughout the week. And some delicious peach cobbler. Stayed away from the french fries pretty good this week. Had a few beers here and there, its 100 degrees outside and an ice cold Heineken hits the spot.

Supplements

I am natty, always have been natty and always will be natty. However, if I were to use PEDs I would have most definitely used XT labs Dianaplex 50 1ml, Intex Sus 250 .5ml, Intex Tren A 200 .5ml, every third day. I would also make that my last shot of Dianaplex, allowing the water weight to disappear and the skin to begin to dry out as I begin to limit my diet over the next few weeks.

Thoughts / Goals

Everything is growing and settling into a nice shape. With diet changes will come more definition all around. Abs will get more work towards the end, but the fat will melt over the next few weeks, then its time to round off the edges.

https://www.napsgear.org/get_shredde...profile_id=268

Great brother! you working hard. Arms n shoulder looking nice, abs are visible.
    you are growing. keep it up, man!

Comment

This is great. Glad you're back on track after your calf issue. Rooting for you bro !

Comment

Working...
      X