Tired of hearing all the whining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of hearing all the whining

Hey guys I think its time to piss off a few of you young guys who are simply spoiled children of the electronics age. Please stop posting your silly threads whining about how long your order is taking!! I mean really guys enough is enough. Feel god damn fortunate that you have the sights available to you to place your friggin orders to begin with. Your orders show up don't they?? If they don't and you've waited about a month and a half and your money is gone and you didn't receive a notice from the Post Office telling you your shit was siezed then I say you have a legit gripe. How about a trip down memory lane to the old days when you had to have the balls to approach the only guy in the gym with the connection and ask, and then fork over your cash and wait. Maybe what you got was real maybe not thats how it went. Sometimes you got screwed, you dealt with it!!! You guys act like little fucking kids oh I've been waiting and waiting well numb nuts your shit is coming. To most of you its fucking illegal to begin with so why the fuck are you crying about it on an open airwave??? Grow the hell up people act like adults

Ya man I didnt realize how stupid I was being at first... But ya mans its annoying.... People join the forums just to complain about it..

Shit will get there and READ what Limo has to say!

Comment

Waiting is one thing crying because its day 15 is another. If it wasn't your first time then it was your second. You gotta wait for the long esters to kick in and you can't wait??? That tells me everything I need to know about you. If you just can't wait for the quality then order the Anadrol and take three a day you obviously don't have what it takes so why bother with a quality cycle and diet. Just hurry up and get there thats the attitude I was spouting off about, guys like you who step into the gym and wanna be crowned Mr. Olympia overnight, Rome wasn't built in a day. No I won't tell you where Rome is ask your sister. Do your research first before you spout off. Do you know where the shipment is coming from?? Do you know how long a package takes from there?? Maybe you screwed up your address, forgot to write the Apt. number down. Maybe you don't know how to read--- if you send the money on Wed and they get it Thursday, the package isn't shipping before Monday because they don't ship on weekends. And if your on a time frame for an upcoming contest and you waited to the last minute to order your grapes then I don't need to say a thing.......you kinda said it for me. Yes I look out for all my fellow lifters out there....except the know it all idiots who you can't help because they already know all the answers

Comment

lol!

Good stuff Limo....

And To mj43202002 Gawd, Limo, And Sam all give us very valuable information and help all the time without even having to ask for it. That's the difference between you two he's here to help and learn, and the rest of the people that have been crying about the ordering made juicedmuscle accounts just to bitch and as soon as you get your order no one will hear from you again.... That's probably a good thing..

Your going to look soo fucking stupid when the shit gets here in the next day or so your going to feel like such a dumbass that you wont even post on this site again!

Ttyl dudes

Comment

Right on Limo......thanks for stepping up....
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Good points Limo.......just hard to read what you say when I can't look away from your avatar!

Comment

The source u speak of is great. Look around and see which one have just felt. Dude be thanful u didnt order else where. You would not have gotten nothing..

Comment

Oh my......I just can't handle it....you got me.........please go back to dungeons and dragons before you hurt yourself. This is my final response to this childish BS I apologize to the other real gym rats out there who had to sit through this garbage. I should know better to sling shit with trash but sometimes I just can't help myself.
                Last edited by limo; 12-12-2010, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mj43202003
                  LIMO, Guess I hit a nerve! I joined the forum the same day I ordered, didn't spend alot of time on the site to know, I'd better be careful asking a simple question.. If you would kindly refer back to my post, it says; In short, ( should I be concerned? ) I could understand if I was going on and on about it, but it was a one time post!! Man,,, I think I know what your all about, Sounds to me like life has slapped you in the face more than once !!! I'm thinking you didn't receive alot of love as a child or, if ever married maybe divorced?? After all,, talking that kinda shit could only mean one thing,, The only time you feel alive and excepted is on this Forum, getting close?? Understand one thing,, Its a steroid Forum, people will ask questions about shipping if being their first time ordering!!! People like you who all they have ,is this site- should understand!!! SO, get over yourself and GET OFF MY NUTS!!!!
                  Exactly like I said you joined just to inquire about your order... You have not benifited these forums or anyone here, But you have brought up your order numerous time's and people have told you to relax and wait for it.... You keep going on about it...

Admin plz ban this guy.... He's annoying

Comment

Working...
                  X