synergism T4 and GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synergism T4 and GH

Got asked about the quality of a certain brand of GH. Asking how this guy was using his growth made clear he used it as a standalone.

If you want your growth to bring results you must combine it. Best with anabolic steroids and with T4 (l tyroxine). If you bulk use 25 mcg E.O.D. T4 with your GH. T4/GH will also make sure you keep more of your gains, after stopping your cycle of AAS.

I'll post a blog-post about it ..

Nice I agree 100% about running GH alone,
    unless,....... your over 40's Gh alone helps. Helps me feel better, helps with recover & minor aches pains - not a superman but as we get older our GH production goes down so it's nice to supplement it (I use 2-4ius EOD).

I look forward to reading about the synergistic combination with T4.

UDAMAN RonnyT.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

can't wait to read the blog

Comment

Ronny, why do you say T4 at 25mcg eod? everywhere i seem to read says 50-100mcg ed

just trying to figure out where to dose mine

Comment

I take t4 every time with gh 50 mcg

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
            Ronny, why do you say T4 at 25mcg eod? everywhere i seem to read says 50-100mcg ed

just trying to figure out where to dose mine
            Well because i'd like people to think. Its not to hard to increase doses. Just start at low doses and if they are okay, just leave it at that, and if you think you need more... same wit roids slin growth etc...

Comment

blog

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              Got asked about the quality of a certain brand of GH. Asking how this guy was using his growth made clear he used it as a standalone.

If you want your growth to bring results you must combine it. Best with anabolic steroids and with T4 (l tyroxine). If you bulk use 25 mcg E.O.D. T4 with your GH. T4/GH will also make sure you keep more of your gains, after stopping your cycle of AAS.

I'll post a blog-post about it ..
              I'm sure you will find this interesting http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...ue-tyroxine-t4

Comment

I remember and take it for my legs a french friend give to me, with the old triacana.

Comment

Working...
                X