Real jintropin from gensci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real jintropin from gensci

I have been on real Jintropin from gen sci for quite some time, but am not currently buying from my source because we got into a fight..... (long story) I have been in long discussion's with various vendors....

I even took pictures of my Jin and sent it to one....

My concern is this, and can anyone verify;

1) ALL REAL Gen Sci Jintropin comes wrapped in cellophane (I am well aware of fibres in sticker, etc..)

2) Does anyone know of a laboratory who could test a vial for me and confirm and the cost?

3) One guy from China who has Jin, claims it is real, but not wrapped finally threw his hands up and is sending me a kit for free. He said test it, do what you want, but if its real (which he says it is) just pay me, which of course I will.

4) His Jin stickers check out, but I am interested in fibres to pluck out of counter fit label when it arrives, and am leery about the fact that its not wrapped in cellophane. Is all Jin, even in China, wrapped in cellophane (the box?)

5) I will do blood IGF and serum... I should come back around 15 to 25 depending and IGF around 350 at 4 iu's a day. (anything higher and its garbage)

Does anyone know if REAL JIN is not wrapped in cellophane in China and boxed differently? This is this mans claims.... I have a hard time with it.

My former contact knows all about Jin, as she was a MD, but I got a kit on the way for free and am interested about anyone else Jin's stories.

Lastly, I ask I am on some generic black cap 191aa from naps, how long must I wait for that stuff to leave my body and the other stuff to register for a blood test?

Allot of questions I know...... But any help on any question much appreciated.

Thanks......

Oh and Trenbolone acetate 100, what is normal dosage for 90 day cycle?

bro i dont know any source that has real jins that will send it for free. no matter how much they have. i have a few hgh sources in china that sned samples of generics or maybe counterfiet hyges, jins, rips, etc. but for it to be the real 200iu tellow top jins...idk anyone who is desperate enough for a client that holds those to send one free of charge. if they really are real then they would know the value and not be willing to let anyone samples. samples are common but not on pharma product...just my opinion and experience...but there are people who will run mass specs on products for you. look on google and u will find a lab who can help u out

Comment

Do you have the 80iu kits or the 200iu kits? Any 100iu kits of Jintropin are counterfeit versions, not authentic.

Comment

Working...
      X