Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rxprohub Rep

Hello Jm members,

Sorry about showing up late but i am the rxprohub.com rep assigned to this wonderful forum and community. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to shoot me a pm.

Welcome to JM, good to see a rep about for any question's!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Welcome aboard to JM!

Comment

welcome aboard brother ..had great experiences with rxprohub on elitefitness..

Comment

Welcome brother!

I love your service and products

Comment

Does anybody ever answer emails on the website and does this site rep ever return any pms? I placed an order over 2 mths ago. I got an email over a month ago saying my order shipped yet I seriously doubt it did or I would have got it by now. I have ordered thousands of packs from overseas and not one of them took over 2weeks...maybe 3 weeks max. I have tried getting my tracking # several times but nobody returns my emails or pms. The reason they wont respond is probably because my order was never sent and there is no tracking # to send me. Before anybody jumps down my throat here, I been a vet on just about every board since 2003. I am beyond patient when it comes to orders but after waiting so long sometimes its hard to keep your mouth shut. I know this isnt walmart and patience is the name of the game but how long is too long, ya know? I am about to start pct and I ordered all my pct items well over 2 mths in advance to be prepared and now my entire pct is going to be delayed because of this. I just wish somebody would please get back to me and let me know whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                Does anybody ever answer emails on the website and does this site rep ever return any pms? I placed an order over 2 mths ago. I got an email over a month ago saying my order shipped yet I seriously doubt it did or I would have got it by now. I have ordered thousands of packs from overseas and not one of them took over 2weeks...maybe 3 weeks max. I have tried getting my tracking # several times but nobody returns my emails or pms. The reason they wont respond is probably because my order was never sent and there is no tracking # to send me. Before anybody jumps down my throat here, I been a vet on just about every board since 2003. I am beyond patient when it comes to orders but after waiting so long sometimes its hard to keep your mouth shut. I know this isnt walmart and patience is the name of the game but how long is too long, ya know? I am about to start pct and I ordered all my pct items well over 2 mths in advance to be prepared and now my entire pct is going to be delayed because of this. I just wish somebody would please get back to me and let me know whats up.
                Yes they do chech your junk folder.
                http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

How do I check my junk folder? All i see is my inbox. Thanks

Comment

ah it depends on your provider, shoot me a pm with what your wanting to know i will pass it along to the rep.
                    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                      all my pms got answered ..check your junk mail or try it again
                      a

Comment

Hello peoples, My friend and I have been trying to find a reliable source for some products and I happen to find rx pro labs.
                        Is this a legit company or is there another place that we can count on?

Comment

Rxprohub is top notch bro.

Their products are great.

Comment

Hmmm. Intersting

Comment

Originally posted by steel-player View Post
                              Hello peoples, My friend and I have been trying to find a reliable source for some products and I happen to find rx pro labs.
                              Is this a legit company or is there another place that we can count on?
                              have been legit for me in the past

Comment

Working...
                              X