Tren and Mast....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    ^^^ im about to start just tren susp.. or base by itself.. i wonder if different esters make the tren cough more probbable
    There are two common variants that make the tren cough.1.after injecting the rapid prolactin increase in the body.which can cause only a pure trenbolone for example tren base(NON ESTER),tren acetat(little stretched).here we have a rapid absorption of the drug.2. tren cough :because of heavy metal contaminants.whether there is tren acetate,hexa,enanthat or non ester.in this case an allergic reaction, defense mechanism of our body.pulmonary alveolus,bronchial pulmonary defend themselves by coughing.of logic ago both variants are acceptable!?
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
      ^^^ im about to start just tren susp.. or base by itself.. i wonder if different esters make the tren cough more probbable
      There are two common variants that make the tren cough.1.after injecting the rapid prolactin increase in the body.which can cause only a pure trenbolone for example tren base(NON ESTER),tren acetat(little stretched).here we have a rapid absorption of the drug.2. tren cough :because of heavy metal contaminants.whether there is tren acetate,hexa,enanthat or non ester.in this case an allergic reaction, defense mechanism of our body.pulmonary alveolus,bronchial pulmonary defend themselves by coughing.of logic ago both variants are acceptable!?
      NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
        It applies the following sequence:1.tren base>2.tren acetat>3.tren hexa>4.tren enanthat.TREN.BASE(non ester) is the basis for all types of trenbolone(stuck by esters) .
        yes, that is kinda what I am saying...only way to differentiate them all is only by truly testing for content....no?

Comment

Please answer me what about androxine trenbolone suspension from alpha pharma company I want know detection time

Comment

Working...
          X