My first Naps experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Naps experience

Finally after months of research I decided to try my first cycle. I had no idea where to buy my gear at but after some research and reading other customer's very positive reviews, I came across Naps, I was very hesitant at first and was nervous wiring money for gear over the internet. The communication and customer service that Naps provides is excellent and second to none. They provided me with updates every step of the way and I tracked my order the whole time. They always answered me instantly when I contacted them! I only waited one week after my package was shipped to receive it, it was packaged professionally and discretely. Already finished my first cycle of Test cyp/Var from naps and made tremendous gains, their product quality is outstanding and can't be beat by any other supplier. I'd like to thank you guys from Naps for running such a well-oiled business that is trustworthy and professional, you guys got another lifelong customer!
    sigpic

Naps all the way!!!

Comment

They rock. You can't go wrong w naps.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline99 View Post
        Finally after months of research I decided to try my first cycle. I had no idea where to buy my gear at but after some research and reading other customer's very positive reviews, I came across Naps, I was very hesitant at first and was nervous wiring money for gear over the internet. The communication and customer service that Naps provides is excellent and second to none. They provided me with updates every step of the way and I tracked my order the whole time. They always answered me instantly when I contacted them! I only waited one week after my package was shipped to receive it, it was packaged professionally and discretely. Already finished my first cycle of Test cyp/Var from naps and made tremendous gains, their product quality is outstanding and can't be beat by any other supplier. I'd like to thank you guys from Naps for running such a well-oiled business that is trustworthy and professional, you guys got another lifelong customer!
        What

Comment

Working...
        X