[Joe Rogan Experience #682 - Interesting talk about the use of steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Joe Rogan Experience #682 - Interesting talk about the use of steroids

[Joe Rogan Experience #682 - Mark & Chris Bell] Interesting talk about the use of steroids/ peds in sports.

https://youtu.be/rMSGMuumwu0

Hell yea, I heard about this, but forgot. Thanks for the reminder, FIST!! I'll be listening first thing in the AM during cardio. Great movie. Great podcast and great guest. This should be good. I'll be back to talk more about this episode. What did you think, FIST?

Speaking of podcasts, I have some buddies that are doing a new podcast. Bodybuildingnerds.com . The web site is shitty but the show is good. You can also find it on itunes if you search for bodybuilding nerds. The premise is to review other bodybuilding podcasts and talk about bb related topics. And a lot of off topic stuff as well haha
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I listened to the podcast. In fact, I listened twice haha. I had heard that Chris Bell had developed a drug problem, but I had no idea how deep it had gone. I'm looking forward to watching Prescription Thugs, when it comes out. But yea, great podcast. I'd suggest anyone to listen. And if you have itunes, you can find the JRE podcast there or search on the podcast app on your Iphone.
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thats awesome NLN.Glad you learned something from it.I'll be sure to check out the site you mentioned.Sounds good.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X