Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naps Grey Top HGH... condensed or what? Wow.. Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Grey Top HGH... condensed or what? Wow.. Ouch!

I put the usual 100iu of bac-water in the vial. Are these Grey Tops more condensed?

At just 2iu/day I got the Carpal Tunnel shit in over a week.
    Waking up in middle of night with excruciating finger numbness and pain.

Week 2, went to 1iu/day and things lessened a bit but still numbness in middle finger and pain after 5 hours sleep...

Week 3, went to 1/2iu/day and not much change...
    Hand strength hasn't changed, it's just the finger numbness and carpal nerve B.S.

Are the Naps Grey Tops more potent than U.S. Pharm HGH?

Experiences/Advice?..

Thanks!

They should be 10iu vials. Possible overdosed, some? Maybe 12-13iu? Carpal Tunnel quite common with HGH..

Comment

I ran the gray tops for 4 months. First time on HGH. After the first week I started getting numbness in my fingers also. By the 3 month I would wake up every hour or two with my hands totally asleep. Joints hurt all the time and fingers/hands were constantly falling asleep. I figured I was just sensitive to HGH. I have been off now for 1 month and everything is somewhat back to normal. I really wasn't expecting this from just 2 ius daily so Naps must have a good batch.

Comment

I know this question is a bit of topic, but is carpal tunnel unique to synthetic HGH or is this also common to other peptides such as GHRH and GHRPs (CJC 1295 no DAC, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, etc...)? I am asking, as I have considered trying synthetic HGH but I am concerned about side effects such as carpal tunnel.
        Also, are we talking about carpal tunnel like symptoms, or legitimate carpal tunnel syndrome from HGH?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I knew that HGH has a tendency to inflame ligaments and tendons which can cause the carpel tunnel effect because the swelling will squeeze the nerve in the tunnel... I was just hoping I wouldn't have issues with it. I backed the dosage down and symptoms lessened but I just hate the feeling so I stopped it for a while to see how long before it diminishes. One week off now and it's still a slight problem but not as harsh as 2iu/day. I'll let you know if it goes away.

Thanks for the replies...

Comment

I'm having similar issue with grey tops from different source! But I'm also having a lot of swelling in feet and legs??? Anybody have same issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ugls have found a way to provide a chemical that is in powder form that causes carpal tunnel like syndrome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X