ID:	156252Click image for larger version

Name:	jay-cutler-surgery3-300x225.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	156253Click image for larger version

Name:	jay-cutler-surgery2-300x225.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	156254A multiple Mr. Olympia – Jay Cutler – just had biceps surgery. Few weeks before the 2011 Olympia he tore his upper biceps. This thing caused Jay Cutler during this contest some issue. As is said on his Facebook page he is feeling good: “Back home from surgery, everything went great first thing on the agenda is food!”. Hoppe surgery was successful and we are waiting him on stage in the nearest future.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Jay Cutler has bicep surgery February 27th, 2012

Click image for larger version

Name:	jay-cutler-surgery1-300x225.jpg
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	152271A multiple Mr. Olympia – Jay Cutler – just had biceps surgery. Few weeks before the 2011 Olympia he tore his upper biceps. This thing caused Jay Cutler during this contest some issue. As is said on his Facebook page he is feeling good: “Back home from surgery, everything went great first thing on the agenda is food!”. Hoppe surgery was successful and we are waiting him on stage in the nearest future.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

he's officially done now...

Comment

No hes not check out his Twitter
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I know he's trying to come back...im saying he's done for ever winning another olympia

Comment

God i know his pain! i tore my pec major last year! sounded like a 2 by 4 breaking, everyone in the whole gym stopped and stared from the sound! I feel for him....hope he get to at least 90%!

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
              I know he's trying to come back...im saying he's done for ever winning another olympia
              no hes not..Yates won with a torn tricep before he got surgery..the olympia is picked way b4 the show. wieder looks for a guy they want to market their products around and thats who wins
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

^^ ehhhh I dont know if I 100% believe that. I know what your saying...but to say that the Mr. O is completely fixed is a bit much for me to grasp.

Comment

Originally posted by yeabuddy View Post
                  ^^ ehhhh I dont know if I 100% believe that. I know what your saying...but to say that the Mr. O is completely fixed is a bit much for me to grasp.
                  go look up some older interviews from lee priest and some other dudes from that time. they explain the politics of it. im a yates fan, but the year he won with a torn tricep, which was obvious shows they got a good idea who they are picking no matter what.
                  Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Jay Cutler is probably one of my favorites. Realistically I don't think he has another Olympia in him :/
                    I'd love to see him take another one though!

Comment

Working...
                    X