Clear oil unsolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear oil unsolved

GP TEST E 250 - looks like water, 'acts' like water. Th vial in my hand is glass/crystal-clear colorless liquid that ALSO does not appear "oily" or syrupy or thick in any way. When you turn the vial it runs almost weightlessly like water down the side. However, when I turn the vial all the way on its side, and look dead on straight down the vial longways, you can
    J U S T B A R E L Y see yellow-"ish" that wants to show through. As soon as you turn it a hair from sideways you see nothing.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    Well, it seems no one has given a straight answer regarding clear oil anywhere on the internet forums to the CLEAR OIL issue.

Through yet more hours of scouring through the internet at the direction of so-called 'veterans of the game' only to go in circles a few hundred times, here I am again - like many others - again.

I GOT GP TEST E 250. I've heard almost no good reviews on it other than it worked, but they always said they personally felt like it was underdosed. This is coming from human beings experience.
    Here is an excerpt from another forum. Basically, the guys asks the question, the other guy answers, but there are still unanswered questions at the end the reader is still left with. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE FOLLOWING, THE FOLLOWING IS FROM ANOTHER SITE:

[I]"Brand new to the forum. I've been out of this loop for over 10 years now but back now. Obviously lots of changes in gear over the period of 10 years. Lots of new stuff too. I did have one curious concern that I hoped someone could clarify for me in regards to products such as the one in the subject line.

I've done lots of searches on this product and other products from the same company regarding the fact that the oil is completely clear. I've seen lots of explanations but none really explain the how and why.

I've worked with many different anabolic powders and know first hand that all powdered testosterone esters start as pale yellow in color (unless like I said above something has drastically changed). And usually the longer acting ester the test is, the darker in color it is (i.e. enanthate vs propionate).

Can someone please explain to me how a pale yellow powder is dissolved into a carrier oil, even if the oil is clear, and the end product still ends up clear?
    I'm very confused and apprehensive about this due to my personal experience. However, many posts and my close friend swears by the product. I've seen posts about melting points and carrier oils, but neither changes the fact that the powder starts as pale yellow powder. Does anyone have a simple answer as to how ANY company can take a pale yellow powder, mix it with a carrier oil, and end up with a colorless product? ANYONE?????
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The other guy goes on to reply, and actually gives an insightful answer that I didn't take into account, but still begs more questions:
    "A trace amount (2.5g) of that pale yellow powder you speak may be not sufficient to discolour almost 10ml of colourless oil."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interesting, but still leaves unanswered questions. The original poster replies:
    "As I said and keep saying, I've worked with these scenarios MANY times in my past dissolving the same amounts discussed here AND in colorless solvents/carrier oils. IN MY EXPERIENCE, I cannot see how the end product is clear.
    And I re-iterate that I not trying to be a fuckin douche I just want to understand how."
    Well, they showed that they thought he was a douche, and the forum abrubtly ends.
    He presents knowledge and experience, and it gets him nowhere.
    THIS IS WHY you get noobs repeatedly asking "old questions", over and over again.
Working...
X