Still warning sign on naps??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still warning sign on naps??

Now someone said it could be the web page being copied and they havent gotten around to change it yet but its says.org not .net anymore..anyone know whats up?? Cause i wanted to place a order but not if its gonna change again..and also is genezameds.net good to go??it looks almost exactly the same. Im not trying to push another site or anything but i cant wait around for naps to get there shit together no offense cause ive made 6 orders in the past year and naps hasnt done me wrong yet..

I had this concern too. When they ORIGINALLY moved to napsgear.org, that banner "disclaimer" wasn't there.. and then 12ish hours later after napsgear.org was up, they put that banner back up. I asked about it and was told it was just part of the copy over from the old site but I'm not really sure what to think.

I have no experience with genezameds but reading boards it seems that naps is currently way behind in processing SOME payments/orders etc, not just my own. If you aren't in a rush it's probably still fine but if you are on a timeline you might reconsider.

Comment

new url is napsgear.org
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
        new url is napsgear.org
        Yup they moved to .ORG

Comment

Originally posted by stringer4545 View Post
          ..and also is genezameds.net good to go??it looks almost exactly the same. Im not trying to push another site or anything but i cant wait ..
          Their r many imitators but only 1 N@PS!
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X