Jay Cutler's Fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler's Fridge

Woops! lol just saw this on another board. so good. ever since i got into bodybuilding, i've been looking closely when a pro shows the camera whats in his fridge. finally, exactly what i was expecting to see every time!!!
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

don't be so pessimistic. those are antibiotics cuz his girl has herpes and the other is insulin in case his diabetic 4th cousin comes to visit
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

HAHAHA Wish I had that in mine!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
        HAHAHA Wish I had that in mine!!
        i wish i had the cash to stock my fridge like him

Comment

mine looks similar, but i bet he's got a lot more cash tied up in his fridge stash
          Attached Files
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

on a side note, i guess this pic is very old. still, i've never seen it before so i really get a kick out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              mine looks similar, but i bet he's got a lot more cash tied up in his fridge stash
              show off lol

Comment

lol yeah this is pretty old funny tho i bet they always get a bit nervous when the supplement companies got a camera all over there house
                but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  that hot sauce you got is some good ish!

Comment

Working...
                  X