Posting photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting photos?

How do I post a photo under my name? I have one in my profile pulling 425 lb at a powerlifting meet in 2011 ( State Record ) for my age and weight

hey dude, what's up? Just log in to your account, then go to settings. That will bring up a place to edit your profile or edit your avatar. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Biggie, It worked as you can see. I'm in training for my first meet in April, in my Federation you can compete in tested or not tested, If all goes well with my order It'll be not tested. I am hopeing to break all my records

Comment

Outstanding old dude! I just turned 47 on the 20th, and it does my heart good to see someone else of advancing years still chugging along. Do us all proud, bro!
        Much love from Tampa.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Congrats old dude. I don't know how "old" u r, but u r an inspiration to me (I'm 56)

Comment

Congrats oldude. I dont know how "old" u r, but u r an inspiration to me (I'm 56). You show us that "We aint done til we say we're done" Good luck at your meet

Comment

Thanks, I'm a young 63 year old. I've lifted all my adult life, but just got into powerlifting competively in 2011. I did 3 meets in the American Powerlifting Assoc. (APA)
              They also have a WPA (world). I don't believe you peak in powerlifting until late 40's - early 50's. Hell I lift more than 75% of the guys in the gym

Comment

nice work!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Man, do I feel like a wanker. I hope I'm still kicking in 16 years, let alone alone competing in anything! Kudos to you bro! I might be middle aged, but you're my new role model.

You know, you are probably the oldest "junior" member of the forum. You keep going like this, you'll live to 120!
                  timguinness
                  Last edited by timguinness; 01-25-2012, 09:48 PM.
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

hey all u older guys out there,am 57yrs. young myself,i go to gym three times awk.went i can make it.i just hope to be getting my goodies soon.hey olddude congrats.good hunging in there.bro.

Comment

Agedaddy. Follow the same instructions Biggie gave me in this post.

Comment

Working...
                      X