No announcement yet.

Ghrp6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This peptide is just not sitting right with me. This can not compare to HGH. Only thing better I hear was less sides, but if it's not during much there would be no sides. This was talked about among NPC top guys and they said you get what you pay for. One local research lab said he will sale it until people find out that it is not during much for them. I need to know those who have got results and what dose and the stats. Please. Between members on this board My friend buys it for close to 2.00 per _ _ _ and sell it for a certain amout. He is one of the reseach labs that sell it on the net. When he told me his markup i almost crap myself. He personally told me you are above this don't get it. So someone tell me something better. He said the studies that suppose to work are tested at very high dose.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-15-2011, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Forgot about this thread. I ran it at 300mcg ED split into morning, afternoon & night. I did get a noticable increase in appetite but difficult to remark on any fat loss as I was running 750mg test en & 400mg tren en EW at the same time. I had to come off it though as I needed to run some more MTII before my vacations and the idea of running one thing that makes me hungry and another thing that makes me feel like vomiting didn't seem a clever thing to do. I'll run it again at the end of my next cycle on its' own to try and judge it better.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
        Forgot about this thread. I ran it at 300mcg ED split into morning, afternoon & night. I did get a noticable increase in appetite but difficult to remark on any fat loss as I was running 750mg test en & 400mg tren en EW at the same time. I had to come off it though as I needed to run some more MTII before my vacations and the idea of running one thing that makes me hungry and another thing that makes me feel like vomiting didn't seem a clever thing to do. I'll run it again at the end of my next cycle on its' own to try and judge it better.
        i have written this stuff off after hearing from some that it didnt do much. recently though, i learned that you need to use it at certain times of the day, specifically at your low points of GH production. first thing in the AM, 30 minutes before eating was said to be ideal on an episode of super human radio that i was listening to. i am thinking about picking some up. i know i can get it cheap, so it wont be a loss if it doesn't work. mainly, i'd like to see if it would increase hunger.

when you say you could really tell it made you more hungry, can you go into detail about this. like how much more did you eat? how long did the hunger last? thanks.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I just think you get what you pay for. HGH is whats up, nothing can take it's place when used correctly.
          Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          google john Romano Dave Palumbo and Anthony Roberts and you'll find mixed opinions. I heard from WL that they harmed MD. WL was visiting me in the Netherlands then and took more MD columns to fill the gap.

Comment

for sure, but gh doesn't make you dramatically more hungry. being able to eat enough food is always my battle, so if ghrp makes me more hungry than that in itself may help me add more size. i would still run GH too.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              i have written this stuff off after hearing from some that it didnt do much. recently though, i learned that you need to use it at certain times of the day, specifically at your low points of GH production. first thing in the AM, 30 minutes before eating was said to be ideal on an episode of super human radio that i was listening to. i am thinking about picking some up. i know i can get it cheap, so it wont be a loss if it doesn't work. mainly, i'd like to see if it would increase hunger.

when you say you could really tell it made you more hungry, can you go into detail about this. like how much more did you eat? how long did the hunger last? thanks.
              TBH I don't think that the timing of injections is absolutely crucial but I did 100mcg first thing in the morning, again in the afternoon and again late at night. I never have a problem eating but I deffo felt more hungry than normal, noticably shortly after pinning. I do agree that HGH is a better option (although it doesn't give you the hunger cravings) but it's also much more expensive, as you say Sam, Ghrp-6 is cheap. I can't realy comment on it's fat burning properties because it was run alongside my cycle but it deffo helped me keep taking those calories. Can't remember how long I felt hungry afterwards as I didn't keep a proper log on my last cycle but it was a very noticable difference in appetite.

Comment

I had to bump this back up! I'm looking to get me some very soon and I wanted to see if we have some updates on this particular peptide. Sam, your thoughts?

Comment

I just got some (peptide sites where runnning a BOGO deal) still very affordable - but not gonna run until end or near end of GH run.

Helpful for reconstituting; http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php

more info;

Bodybuilders and athletes utilize GHRP in an effort to build more muscle and burn fat. Some GHRP-6 users include it in their post cycle therapy (PCT). Cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from IGF/GH cycles is also becoming prevalent. Researchers wish to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, while gaining as if they remained on the GH/IGF peptides.

GHRP-6's main use is to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and aid in energy metabolism. The major side effect being a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin (about 20 minutes post injection), a hormone released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying. This is why GHRP-6 can be used in the treatment of cachexia (wasting), eating disorders and obesity.

Benefits of increased HGH levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced HGH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1, which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

GHRP-6 5MG Peptide:

GHRP-6 Growth Factor Peptide

Mixing: Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution. When diluted, peptide lasts a very long time when left alone in the refrigerator (months)

Example- 2.5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately each 2-3 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.
                  Example- 5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately every 5 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.

Dosing: The saturation dose of GHRP-6 has been determined to be around 100mcg. More is not better in regards to this secretalogue. so 100mcg 3xDay is recommended.

5mg GHRP = 5,000mcg

5,000mcg/100mcg = 50 100mcg GHRP doses per 5mg

GHRP-6 may be the most cost effective growth peptide available.
                  ODB
                  Last edited by ODB; 11-30-2011, 02:28 AM.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    I just got some (peptide sites where runnning a BOGO deal) still very affordable - but not gonna run until end or near end of GH run.
                    OK, sounds good, I'm looking into it because my appetite is very inconsistent...Hear great things about it..

Comment

i actually just started it a few days ago. i've been doing 250mcg morning and night. i am noticing hunger, BUT i just started dieting, so curbing hunger has become the new theme. more than hunger, i am feeling very very tired. starting about 30 min after i take it, i want to go to sleep. i like this in the evening. i feel very restful and relaxed. i have been sleeping sound. OH and i'm certain its the GHRP that is making me sleepy. i had been tired at work, even sneeking in a 10 min nap here and there when i could. then yesterday, i decided not to take it, to see how different my sleepiness would be at work. wouldn't you know it! i felt alert and awake, just like normal. then today, took 250mcg in the morning and wanted to nap for the next several hrs lol. i have felt drowsy from GH, but not nearly as strong as this.

i think i am going to knock my morning dose down to 100mcg and then keep it at 250mcg before bed. if i still remain overly tired and cant get used to it, then i will just take my evening dose and leave it at that. if i get nothing more than an enhanced quality of sleep and slight upregulation of my natural hormones, then i'll be happy. for me, i have learned that good sleep alone increases my recovery dramatically.
                      sam1976
                      Last edited by sam1976; 11-30-2011, 03:18 AM.

Comment

How do you combine ghrp-6, cjc1295 and HGH sam? You use them all 3 right? Or only ghrp and hgh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Tank View Post
                          How do you combine ghrp-6, cjc1295 and HGH sam? You use them all 3 right? Or only ghrp and hgh?
                          at this point, dutch, i am very sad to say that i am NOT...yes i repeat not on gh, lol. just the ghrp6. i may pick up some cjc 1295. i'm not 100% sure on the dosing yet, or whether or not to get the DAC version. i do beleive you only need to take it a couple times a wk. i am going to dig up some info i had on these peptides some months ago and will post up when i have a solid grip on how what our options are for timing cjc. as far as gh and ghrp 6...i have studys or have been given no suggestions on how to combine them, but if your goal was to increase overall gh levels, then i would probably take my gh in the morning(what i usually do). if i am taking enough gh to split the dose, then i'll take my second shot in the afternoon. then...and heres where i'm using my pure bro-logic, i would take the ghrp6 at night to hopefully increase the night time pulse

Comment

been using this for 6 months and its very good, keeps my apetite high which means my gains keep coming!

dont want to stop it though and my supply is getting low!

mbig245 you will love it bro, but you are 35lbs ahead of me, give me a chance to catch you up first haha!

talk to you soon bro

Comment

Thanks Sam. I'm thinking of taking ghrp-6 with cjc-1295 w/o DAC 3x100mcg a day. And want too take 8iu's of Hygetropin. But not sure yet how to spread it on the day.

Comment

Sam + Dutch - I started another thread so as not to hijack Stumpys thread - Peptides
                                ODB
                                Last edited by ODB; 12-01-2011, 03:56 PM.
                                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X