Left Arm Injury Possiable !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Arm Injury Possiable !!

So I went to the gym and I think I didn't warm up properly. I am new to weights so plz forgive my noob self. I was doing dumbbell curls and noticed that my left arm is much more weaker then my right since I am right handed. So I pushed hard to the point of failure on both arms especially my left. Upon waking the next morning I noticed my arm was swollen and hurt way more the my right. I think I just pushed way to hard to start. Thinking since it didn't hurt to much at the time of the workout accept for the nice burn we all get I was ok. So how long should I take a break before my next workout? Days,Week? I am taking noproxin to help the swelling and it seems to be helping. Some tips on a way to warmup better and tips on posture while doing curls would be great to help me not be an idiot again. HA. Looking forward to your guys help.

standard wait time is 24-48 hours, since u seem to have hurt yourself give it a wk.
    (As Newbie it is very important for u to learn+listen to ur body - learn the dif between pain + injury).

peep this "Get Cut With Glass - Safe Upper Arms Training #5"; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGFI5Tdps5E
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

TY ODB. I am starting school again on Tuesday and hitting the gym early am. I will take it easy. NO free weights for now......ABS,LEGS,CHEST in rotation.

Comment

I think you did over workout for your arms and got hurt.. Take rest of couples of day and next time listen to your body and don't cross the limit where your body couldn't bear the workout
        Tacoma gym

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced pain and swelling in your left arm after your workout. I suggest beginning your workout with a lighter weight and gradually increasing the contexto weight as your muscles warm up.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced pain and swelling in your left arm after bitlife your workout. It's important to listen to your body and not push yourself too hard, especially when starting a new workout routine.

Comment

There are a lot of online games that are a lot of fun. I usually play run 3 every hour after work. It's a very interesting and fun endless runner.

Comment

In terms of taking a break before your next workout, it's best to let your arm fully heal before exercising it subway surfers again. Depending on the severity of your injury, this could take anywhere from a few days to a week or more. Listen to your body and don't push yourself too hard too soon, as this can cause further damage.

Comment

It's common for one side of the body to be stronger than the other, especially for fnf beginners. Focus on maintaining good form and gradually increasing the weight and intensity as you build strength. Avoid pushing yourself to failure on every set, especially when you're just starting out.

Comment

In the fast-paced world of cryptocurrencies, managing your digital assets efficiently and securely is of utmost importance. Crypto.com is a popular platform that allows users to buy, sell, and manage their cryptocurrencies with ease. Crypto.com login issues | Crypto.com login issues

Comment

In run 3, there are various options for randomly choosing records from a database table, each having pros and cons. One method may be better suited than the others depending on the particular requirements of the application.

Comment

I am thrilled to have discovered this helpful website. It provides me with a great deal of interesting information about everything, notably the content of the preceding article. fnaf game

Comment

Capital One is a renowned financial institution known for its commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. Their online banking platform allows customers to access and manage their accounts conveniently from anywhere with an internet connection. Capital One Login | Capital One Login | coinb

Comment

I've been exploring various resources related to cost estimation services, and I must say, your insights on the matter are quite informative. Your tips on warming up properly and maintaining correct posture while working out can be likened to the precision and care required in accurate cost estimation. Just as pushing too hard in the gym can lead to setbacks, inaccurate cost estimates can have detrimental effects on projects. I appreciate your advice and look forward to applying it both in my fitness journey and in the world of cost estimation. Thank you for the valuable information!

Comment

Cryptocurrency has gained immense popularity in recent years, and with that, various cryptocurrency exchange platforms have emerged. Bittrex is one such platform. Bittrex Login | Bittrex Login

Comment

Working...
                              X