No announcement yet.

bringing out upper quads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great thread with lots of great feedback. one thing that stood out to me was that you said you're holding more fat in the upper leg. maybe when your BF% get low enough, you'll see more definition and shape. no matter how much you train your quads, it's not going to cut all the fat off of them. getting rid of fat is kinda like taking water out of a glass. for the most part, you cant take it out of the middle of the glass. you can just reduce the overall amount you have. my legs are getting bigger now and with more size, i am seeing more detail, even at higher BF levels, but all the detail really comes out when i diet down.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
      Did this monday and really felt it in my upper quads like i was looking for. I think its alot of mind-muscle connection too. U actually have to think about feeling it where u want to work it.

Thanks BG
      No problem. I do both these fairly light, slow with a pause. Keep up the good work.
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Have you tried these lunges they kick my ass every time. Try upping the weight if its too easy or if you want to get really crazy with this exercise, put your front foot on an unstable platform (airex pad, bosu ball, or dina disc), then put the back foot on a bench or stool.

http://fittipdaily.com/wp-content/up...ench-lunge.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X