No announcement yet.

Naps & None other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

receiving times vary, no matter where you at, just have youre mind set on 21+days believe me.

Comment

I was expecting 30 days. When it went over I started to get nervous, but it came in. Luckily when I ordered it, I wasn't planning on using it for a while since I had run an oral only cycle earlier that I was recovering from.

Comment

Naps delivers. My experience has been that delays are usually out of their control. It's funny how USPS can "lose" packages and they mysteriously can re-appear a few weeks down the line.

Comment

I can not help but say how I was 90% going to use them but was intercepted with even better deals by G-man..
          JuicyJuggalo
          Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 12-07-2010, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I orderd one time from naps and got eq and test cyp. I got zero results at all. absolutly nothing whatsoever. I hear so much good stuff so Im trying them again anybody else have this experience?

Comment

Originally posted by brad2435 View Post
              I orderd one time from naps and got eq and test cyp. I got zero results at all. absolutly nothing whatsoever. I hear so much good stuff so Im trying them again anybody else have this experience?
              i happen to be using the EQ right. it's great. i've used the cyp in the past and it is also great. right now i'm using test e. what dose did you use and what was your batch numbers?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

idk the batch numbers off hand but I was running 500mgs a week of test and 400 mgs a week of eq. I honestly noticed a lil sex drive increase but that was it. It seemed super under dosed. I just ordered today the andromix, sus270, and dbol. hope I get a better response this time cuz everybody swears by naps/geneza

Comment

Im a personal training manager so my diet and workouts were def not the issue. Im no newb to gear so Idk wtf went wrong

Comment

OMG! People act like these things NEVER happen with naps!! I'm leaning towards following my gut and going G on my next run

Comment

Gear is not magic and your diet and training all need to be good to get the results you need or want.
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
                      X