how much protein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newgoal300 View Post
    Sam, I constantly stress diet and food intake to guys looking to grow! All the aas in the world will do nothing unless you pound the food. And solid meals are much better than drinking shakes. Shakes should supplement your whole meals. I focus on two grams of protein per lbs of my desired size. So if I wanna be 300lbs that means at least 600 grams of protein, plus my carbs and healthy fats! Many times I will drnk a protein shake along with my whole meals, it's the only way for me to get the protein and calories down. My shakes are always a mix of whey and casien, except post workout then it's straight whey. I live on eggs, beef and chicken! Eat meat, packs on meat! There is no such thing as too much protein while on cycle. Nitrogen retention is one of the main desirable side effects of aas usage. Food is anabolic, and it's the biggest factor to why guys fail! I think it's about 80 percent of the muscle growth equation, people don't realize how important it is!
    bingo!!!!!! 2g per lb of your DESIRED size. if you're 125lbs, how ya gonna get to 200 lbs unless you eat like a 200 lb bodybuilder. if you weigh 125 lbs and you eat like a 125 lb guy, guess what!? you're only going to be 125 lbs, lol. it's the food that builds the muscle and you gotta eat the food to get where you want to be. there is no secret to this game. your gains are only limited by the amount of foods you consume!!!!!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i totally agree with you, we really need protein to help us build our muscles.
      Grape Seed

Comment

i eat 50 grams of protien a day 20 fats and 20 carbs i'm 6 8" and stuck at 105 pounds i think i need me some dbols!
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
          i eat 50 grams of protien a day 20 fats and 20 carbs i'm 6 8" and stuck at 105 pounds i think i need me some dbols!
          haha

For me daily intake of protein is 2gramms/possible lean bodyweight.That means if you are 100kg (with relatively low fat,wich means at least a single digit nr %) you need at least 2g protein/lean kg of body mass.I know it seems to be a poor intake,but the passing years shows me,thats my way.
          In short:daily intake is very individual,some need more,for others enough less

Comment

Originally posted by Newgoal300 View Post
            Sam, I constantly stress diet and food intake to guys looking to grow! All the aas in the world will do nothing unless you pound the food. And solid meals are much better than drinking shakes. Shakes should supplement your whole meals. I focus on two grams of protein per lbs of my desired size. So if I wanna be 300lbs that means at least 600 grams of protein, plus my carbs and healthy fats! Many times I will drnk a protein shake along with my whole meals, it's the only way for me to get the protein and calories down. My shakes are always a mix of whey and casien, except post workout then it's straight whey. I live on eggs, beef and chicken! Eat meat, packs on meat! There is no such thing as too much protein while on cycle. Nitrogen retention is one of the main desirable side effects of aas usage. Food is anabolic, and it's the biggest factor to why guys fail! I think it's about 80 percent of the muscle growth equation, people don't realize how important it is!
            Very solid advice here!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Newgoal, imo you should get some fast acting carbs post work out.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
                You can change your diet it will really help you to get some more muscles and weight. I think 50 gm of protein is very less you should increase it at the same time maintain a healthy diet.

Comment

LOl dude he was joking
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                  X