Help/advice for cutting stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help/advice for cutting stack

Hi - first time using a stack and am excited to get started. I've used "HRT" for years, but ready to step it up a notch

I have the following that I ordered, and would love some advice for a schedule/program to use it correctly.

Products ordered Price
    1 x 10 vials of 1-Test Cyp 100 (Trenbolone)
    1 x 1 vial of Propionat 100 (Testosterone Propionate)
    2 x 1 vial of 1-Test Cyp 100 (Trenbolone)
    Winstrol

Thanks!

What I have read is the following, if this looks good then I'll go with it..
    Week 1-8 : Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 1-8 : Tenbolone 100mg EOD
    Week 1-7 : Minstrel 40mg ED (split 10mg 4x daily)

Sup

Want to see if you meant to repeat 1-Test Cyp. Also, 1-Test Cyp is also known as DHB or Dihydroboldenone and there's not too much known about it. It's not commonly talked about but that doesn't mean it doesn't work. DHB or 1-Test Cyp is really similar to EQ (Boldenone) but it's a super toxic injectable. If you have real Tren, that's super toxic. And your Winstrol dosage will lose effect after about 3 weeks.

What I recommend is Ordering Anavar (Oxandrolone) as well. If you did 2 days of Anavar 25 or 50 mg and then 2 days of Winstrol the whole way through, you would get half the toxicity of the Winstrol without ever building up a tolerance.

Switch your orals every 2 days. Your test dosage is reasonable at about 350 mg per week. An idea I really like is adding in 100mg Masteron Propionate EOD and using your Trenbolone Acetate EOD alternating every injection. (Ex. Monday, Mast Prop 100mg. Wednesday, Tren Ace 100mg.) That way the Tren can leave your system and give you a break. The biggest thing is prioritizing health and not building a tolerance. When you build a tolerance, you need more drugs and more drugs.

Both of your supporting compounds are super liver toxic. And I think you should run for 12 weeks. If you alternate compounds, you won't have residual buildup of a single compound causing liver problems and would gain way more. Also, Mast and Anavar are not liver toxic and are SUPER DRY compounds.

Just some food for thought!!!

Comment

I would appreciate suggestions for a timetable or programme to employ the items I recently ordered. Check out the blog for more in formation

Available here https://techservicesinusa.com Tech Companies USA

Comment

Working...
      X