ostarine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ostarine

When I wrote my blogpost on Ostarine, I wondered why there was so much conflicting data on Ostarine.

I had some powder and decided to have it analysed. The analyses took very long, because the lab was not able to purchase a analytical reference earlier. But now I got my results an unbelievable 99.7% purity

I plan to use this myself to see what it does to me. I will post graphics and SDS-PAGE in a new blogpost I'll write on the results..

Earlier post http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/real-ostarine
    Attached Files

Osterine, a SARM , is supposed to be the next chemical to replace anabolic steroids. However what I have read is that there are no real pharmas developing this drug. And the ones out there are unsafe.

However a pharma called Viking pharma recently announced the results of a study on monkeys of their SARM called YK5211. This oral drug was administered at doses from 3 to 75 mg./kg., for up to 13 weeks.Treated animals demonstrated weight gain of 20 to 40% from their baseline measurements. The animals were shown to maintain their increased weight, maintaining 70% of these gains after a 4 week recovery period.
    No opthalmic, electrocardiographic or heart rate changes were observed. And no changes to body chemistry or hemotologic factors were observed.

Data from the Dow Jones news.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
      Osterine, a SARM , is supposed to be the next chemical to replace anabolic steroids. However what I have read is that there are no real pharmas developing this drug. And the ones out there are unsafe.

However a pharma called Viking pharma recently announced the results of a study on monkeys of their SARM called YK5211. This oral drug was administered at doses from 3 to 75 mg./kg., for up to 13 weeks.Treated animals demonstrated weight gain of 20 to 40% from their baseline measurements. The animals were shown to maintain their increased weight, maintaining 70% of these gains after a 4 week recovery period.
      No opthalmic, electrocardiographic or heart rate changes were observed. And no changes to body chemistry or hemotologic factors were observed.

Data from the Dow Jones news.
      So this would translate to a 300-7500 mg. dose for a 100kg man? Doesn't sound too practical.

Comment

Ostarine is already developed by a real Pharma but discontinued for stupid reasons. Some Chinese and Indian pharma's are selling the raw powders.

Comment

Who do you do 3rd party analysis through? I would love to get my source tested. Osta, LGD, GW, ect

Comment

I will look forward to reading about your results, Ronny. I work with a guy that has been using osta. He has been a life time natural and competes in mens physique. He is shorter, about 5'6 and last year when I started working with him, he as 150 lbs. Since then he has completed, ran 2x 8 wk cycles of ostarine, and getting ready for his next contest prep at 161 lbs, still with visible abs and slightly better condition than last season at this time. That is a huge increase in one year!
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

graphics

Bro,

just pm me about analyses.

few of the 16 HPLC graphics
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by John B. View Post
                So this would translate to a 300-7500 mg. dose for a 100kg man? Doesn't sound too practical.
                they didn't say whether the dosage was every week or month or the total dosage for the duration of the test. So you can't say what the comparable dosage for humans would be. It is not currently approved by the FDA.

Comment

99.7% purity; Amazing!

Comment

Ok cool. So where can i get it and it be that 99.7% pure?

Comment

Working...
                    X