X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serostim Sciroxx

I received this question via P.M.
    Sciroxx gh

Hey brother, have you heard any feedback on somastim by sciroxx? Thanks for anything you might know about it! And thanks for everything you do here at JM

Comments on the SDS from the analyst
    dimers/trimers;
    can be ignored as they are generated from SDS PAGE process (cleavage). Not the sample itself.

Impurities;
    judging by intensity and size of the main target band vs impurity bands. and from my experiences seeing GH samples in the past, I would say its 5% or less in impurities. or 95% or higher in purity.

conclusion;
    compared to hygetropin and chinese hospital gh (made by hyge factory and used in chinese hospital) , Somastim looks equivalent and as good of GH IMO.
    Attached Files

This is some awesome info to see. I'm so grateful that we have such a great resource here at JM.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

thanks for the info RT

Comment

Working...
      X