This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercury View Post
    you look like another retard who needs special care, what makes you to think so.

because I posted some tests or spoke about the test, just get a clue.

you do not want me to share my experience with the test kit, then I take the fuck out, I do not need stupid comments.
    I don't know what to say exactly, you are all over the boards with your unskilled and non-technical chemistry language calling everybody "retard" "idiot" and "scammer". Why don't you answer the thread on steroidology where people showed proof that the photos you posted about so called "underdosed" Asia Pharma Deca have the identically same background as the photos found on the labmax website. Is quite a coincidence right?

I made a print screen for members here to understand who is labmax and mercury and what are their practices. Its 100% clear that mercury is same as labmax now the question remains: are all his threads and posts on forums regarding "fake" or "underdosed" gear fake and just a publicity stunt?

Comment

You guys do see the same squares on the paper right? Its quite coincidence!

mercury: next time do your marketing campaign better and with more brain and effort. Not everybody is stupid and most of us can see straight through you and clearly notice your fake lab tests. Why don't you promote your quick-tests in a ethical manner without having to mislead people and ranting all day long at everybody that are bringing some doubt and wanting to discuss this colorimetric tests more in depth? You are doing a huge disservice to all the boards and members you are on because you're actually forging reality for your financial purposes. You should be ashamed instead you go calling everybody and idiot and a scammer. You are the only scammer here, lets stop all drama and move along.

Comment

you are retard

I am just tired responding to you just move along, just fuck off idiot, I am not paying attention to you anymore.

I am not somebody who pays attention to idiots trying to bully me .

I can understand your frustration that you have hard time to sell your bunk gear when people test it.

Comment

Wong you stupid idiot, I have just found who are you.

You are not Wong and you are not from Hong Kong.

I promised not to respond anymore but I cannot stop laughing after what I have found.

You think idiot that you can stay on internet anonymous just think again.

Comment

Anyone going to ban this troll or nobody on this forum cares about sanitation?

Comment

Just letting you know that I have forwarded the links to labmax and I will also provide them with your personal information in case they want to do something with this. I do not care personally because my name is not involved here, I am here anonymous and it does not concern me.

And they will decide if they want to press charges against you for calling them scammers and fraud. You will have a chance in court to prove your case.

Don’t think that you can just bully somebody online and make nonsense accusation because you think that you are anonymous.

Comment

Bro you a joker! You're blackmailing sources and threatening them on forums with your toy testing kits and fabricate tests just to cause debate. Nobody's believing you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                  Just letting you know that I have forwarded the links to labmax and I will also provide them with your personal information in case they want to do something with this. I do not care personally because my name is not involved here, I am here anonymous and it does not concern me.

And they will decide if they want to press charges against you for calling them scammers and fraud. You will have a chance in court to prove your case.

Don’t think that you can just bully somebody online and make nonsense accusation because you think that you are anonymous.
                  I wont tolerate you threatening members. Consider yourself banned!

Comment

Working...
                  X