Napsgear review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear review

I have ordered many time from napsgear and have always gotten my gear, I use to use GP and it was great the Test Eth 250 and Tren Eth 200. Gained about 20 pounds my frist cycle in 2011. I've tried there clen, dbol, tbol,winny. All are very good products. This year I orderd Dragon Phrama I was not sure about it, saw mixed reviews online but i ordered anyways trusting naps getting Tren ETh, Test eth/cyp, Anavar, Tbol, Dbol. Not all for me ordered with a friend. After ordering I saw my tracking was not working and I messaged naps help and they said the China post was backed up and i didnt belive them, still nothing. I was like Ive been fucked, but I was wrong on day, most my stuff was at my house not of it. I was missing some Anavar I messaged naps help and without any problems they shipped the rest. Napsgear always delivers. HQ product. The Dragon Phram gear was great the pumps from the anavar are insane. I just ordered some HCG and more Test Eth 400, its over dosaged so great, Take 2x a week and the Feel and pump is insane you can keep your body tighting up. anways thats all. Napsgear can be trusted they will always take care of you.

No talk of ETA's

* * * * Edited By MrBig * * * *
    MrBig
    Last edited by MrBig; 08-30-2017, 09:32 PM.
Working...
X