low insuline for weight gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low insuline for weight gain

I know some bodybuider take quickly insuline after training for gain muscle. but it is possible to make the same with slow insuline 4 days a week? I take slow 4 days before contest but never for gaining muscle.
    slow inuline with carbs all the day and t3 possible.?
    thanks

Slow slin is much more dangerous. Lots of bodybuilders (don't be mistaken, even the advanced ones) manipulate insulin output with fast carbs. Like if you burn old newspapers in a fire or a block of wood. The newspapers are the fast sugars and the the block of wood are b.e. beans (slow carbs).
    Just as with exogenous (injected) slin don't eat fats during the time of an insulin spike.

I would prefer that Bea. If you really do want to bulk (gain weight) I would prefer fast slin, combined with GH and adjust your calories, you can't build a wall without bricks.

Comment

ok ronny I want to take insulin fast and gh after my training only 3 time a week but, gh before insulin or insulin and after gh. thanks for help I want to take on legs day because leges are problem for me and want to try 3 time a week

Comment

Working...
      X