PCT Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT Help

Hey everyone question for you. I've read this forum page several times, and it has helped tremendously with becoming more self aware of estro symptoms etc.

I'm currently in week 5 of PCT, and not really seeing any signs of normal function.

Cycle was 7 weeks of 500mg Test E
    Last 10 days I ran Tbol at 40mg a day.

First two weeks of pct were fine, I had zero issues. I was honestly surprised. This was probably largely due to the fact that I still had some esters hanging around.

Right at week 3, the boys completely shrunk and began to experience symptoms of high e2. Which would mean a estro rebound, but I was running the pct protocol as planned.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
    Aromasin 12.5/12.5/ 6.25/6.25

Again first two weeks were awesome, now I feel I'm pretty shut down, no libido etc etc.

I'm still running novla at 10mg a day, which keeps the boys swinging, if I don't take it, it's not good..on that same note, I'm also seeing sides of low e2. Lethargic, no drive, terrible memory.

Something isn't adding up here.

So what are your thoughts on handling this? I'm starting to run out of nolva, probably another weeks worth. It's odd to see a mix of symptoms. Grant it I have not done any blood work yet, that will be my next step next week if things don't get better.

Thanks for your time

-

SARMs are still technically legal over the counter. Prescription medications are not. Thats why they arent selling stuff for PCT along with the SARMs.

Comment

Sup man! Definitely take out the AI on your PCT if you're seeing low E2 sides. Keep your Nolva but increase your dosage to 40 again and then taper down for another month. I'd really recommend adding in HCG. It's synthetic LH, and will increase your E2 and Nolva will keep you from getting gyno and also act on the LH-FSH pathways. I'd say get 2 bottles of HCG 5000 IU each with 31 guage insulin syringes at walmart. Start with 2500 IU of HCG Monday and Thursday and cut your dose in half every week until you're out. YOUR BALLS WILL BE THE SIZE OF TEXAS

Comment

You should take out one of the AI (Clomid most likely) and you should add HCG, it's the best option to get your balls back in order. You can take 1 or 2 bottles (2 if you want to be sure). Can start 1500-2000IU EOD and then lower it bit by bit
        I also sometimes add test boosters to my pct (with arimistane). They seem to help with libido and with general mood
        Personally always bought from this web:
        https://supplements4muscle.com/pct-a...2-90-caps.html
        JohnyBee
        Last edited by JohnyBee; 02-26-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

-

Thanks

We have decided to hike Southbound because we do not graduate until mid-June. However, I feel safer knowing that we are together and that incidents arent that common on the PCT.
          http://product-of-china.cf/

Comment

Originally posted by Julivgj
            Can you tell me how can I change my password?
            Can I create a new username and password?
            Need your help.
            Yours faithfully.
            Hey bro, to reset password, go to "Forum Actions" tab, in dropdown menu, choose "Edit Profile". At this time, changing your username is not a feature we have.

Please let me know if you need any other help.

Comment

We advise beginning a PCT treatment once the cycle is finished if you use any medications that inhibit your body's natural synthesis of testosterone. You can begin using prohormones and selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bubble shooter as soon as you stop taking them. Wait a week before beginning PCT if using steroids.

Comment

Working...
              X