X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno Kink - Intro for NapsGear 2021 Get Shredded Contest

Hello NapsGear community and JuicedMuscle members,

I am all ready to go for the NapsGear 2021 Get Shredded Contest. My story in a nutshell - I was a former gym rat/ D1 athlete, turned to narcotics and alcohol for the better part of the last decade, now after finding sobriety have reignited my passion for the daily gym grind.

I am fired up for this contest because in the past year or so, I have been able to grind away most of the aestetic damage I had done to my body and am now ready to go from not-completely-horrible-looking to shredded (or as close as I can get)!

As I am relatively new to gear and traditionally just go in to the gym everyday until I?m sore with no real POA, I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback/advice/guidance from both the NapsGear and JuicedMuscle communities along this journey.

I?m an open book and know I have a lot to learn but look forward to growing my mind along with my muscles. I have never competed. I am 28. 5 9 (6 2 in heels). 230lbs. 21% BF.

Its a good day to get better!

-GK
    GynoKink
    Last edited by GynoKink; 06-04-2021, 01:08 PM.

Naps Shredded User: Christian - Intro for NapsGear 2021 Get Shredded Contest

Hi Everyone,
    I'm 37, 5'5, and roughly 174 pounds and I am a workaholic and a father of two boys who are much taller and bigger than me. In the last 3 years I started going back to the gym and joined several little contests between friends to see who could lose the most weight, then who could get the most muscular, and then running my first ever half marathon. This might not be much to most but I feel very accomplished with my small personal goals. I've been experimenting with steroids' for just over 2 years now. Still trying to learn what gear to use, how much to use, and how often to use. Everyone in my family is super small at 5'5 I am one of the tallest people in my family. With the help and use of steroids I have been able to put on some mass and look strong but I feel like I don't look like most people who take steroids who all look more cut or more muscular than me. I like the Naps site and their gear descriptions and user feedback is quite nice and very helpful. I have recommended a few people to the site as I definitely have had some success although not as much as I would like. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I am hoping with this new cycle I am going to be starting that I will see some nice changes. Also changing my work out routine and eating habits or at least going to try and change the eating habits. Best Wishes to all. If anyone has any advice or needs any I encourage you to check out this site as well as the Naps site. Lot's of knowledgeable people out their. Be safe and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more about your journey!

Comment

Cheers guys ! Good to see you on board ! All the very best for the contest !

Comment

Welcome Guys!

Comment

-

OK. You can delete the thread then, please.
            Is there another forum that you think might be good for it, like a Messianic Christian forum, since 4 Esdras has an OT theme?

Comment

Working...
            X