This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigs251 View Post
    The doctor had to X-ray my knees for a surgery and told me they were already closed. I'm only 5"7 but oh well. I plan on running 5ius a day 5 on 2 off. My diet right now is 100% in check for this contest haven't cheated once. So what's your suggestion? Thanks
    i've used gh at 3 different times and havent seen much difference between them. first thing in the am, especially if i'm about to do fasted cardio. preworkout and post workout. i always prefer to take it IM to get faster higher peaks.

when you start, start with 2iu and see how that effects you for a couple of wks. then i'd add in .5 iu every wk until you reach your dose or become uncomfortable. i always notice that i have more tendinitis for the first month or 2, until my body gets used to it
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

• Hi Sam, I found this forum and was curious as you are one of the few people who don't freak out about halotestin. I'm interested in trying it. Here is what I had in mind.

Weeks 1-6
      Test prop 700mg/wk
      Var 100mg/day
      Halotestin 30mg/day

7-12
      Test prop 700mg/wk
      Tren a 500mg/wk

Adex 2mg/wk

The total mg are about normal for me.

Comment

• hi, im new to the forum, i recently had shoulder surgery in dec (bankart repair s/p dislocation), and am just about to start upper body workouts, should i stay off gear till i can lift heavy, or do you think the gear will help it heal, by the way- the shoulder does not feel right
        thankyou for your time
        Rodney

Comment

• I am returning to the use of anabolics after about 25 years, I was fed them in high school and I loved the physique they helped me attain, but I never knew how much there was out there now a days. I have now been diagnosed with low t and also I am a disabled vet the va has given me 1ml of depo-testosterone per month for 6 months now. I am enjoying the feeling but it seems it has given me the desire to take this ride as far as I can and I am looking to increase my intake of test. I would like to know what you recommend that is close to depo, and I also want to speed up the fat loss around my mid section can you please help me figure out how to take Clen unless you can tell me a better product. I want to keep it relatively simple for a little while at least until I get comfortable with the stack and cycling again. (a little back ground info, back in the day I was on deca and d-bol) should I also consider a gh enhancer as well? Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way!!!

Comment

• hey guys,

for the time being, with the additional work i'm doing for Project Get Shredded, i am pretty busy and for a time, i am going to close this thread. that being said, i spoke with our sponsor and he has put together a pretty cool feature on his site. he's brought on a pro bodybuilder to run a Q and A, directly off his site. http://qa.napsgear.net/ this is the first of its kind on a gear site. it looks like you just have to start an account to use the feature. i managed to speak with the anonymous BBer and he seems pretty excited to help. so for the time, go to http://qa.napsgear.net/ with all your Q and A's. i'm certain he'll be able to direct you.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X