GP reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP reviews?

I've done two cycles so far of GP products, I'm just looking for everyone else's review on the company?

Curious, which GP products and what is your opinion/results? I've got some Test Cyp 250 and T Prop 100 in my in basket now and was going to submit today. I need to find a replacement for Vermodji brand, which I've been using the last year with good results, but Naps appears to have stopped distributing that brand.

Comment

Honestly, I will probably never use any GP products again. I took some sustanon 270 and 80 mg of tbol for 10 weeks. Yielding very little results. Previously, I took test cyp from kalpa and tbol at 40 mg from kalpa and had big results. Same thing with naps anavar, t3 and test. Very little results, didn't even really feel it.

Comment

I'm about week for running GP sus270, GP deca 250, and GP dbol 50 mgs and I'm completely happy. I planned on it being a bulk cycle but ended up trying to stay lean. I only gained about 7 to 8 pounds but lost all of my stomach fat. Full abs obliques etc. Vascular more than I've ever been. Lif5s have all gone up. I can't complain especially with the prices dropped like they are. It just took a while to get to me. Other than that gtg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Cutler View Post
          I'm about week for running GP sus270, GP deca 250, and GP dbol 50 mgs and I'm completely happy. I planned on it being a bulk cycle but ended up trying to stay lean. I only gained about 7 to 8 pounds but lost all of my stomach fat. Full abs obliques etc. Vascular more than I've ever been. Lif5s have all gone up. I can't complain especially with the prices dropped like they are. It just took a while to get to me. Other than that gtg!!!
          Now, waiting to hear from you about the latest result.

Comment

Please update us

Comment

Waiting for more info

Comment

Working...
              X