Gp Helios ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp Helios ?

Hi, anyone know a good weekly dosage, a good needle size and location of injection? Thanx!

It's a daily dose that you are looking for. I would suggest starting with 1/2cc ED. Then as you can tolerate side effects, increase to 1cc. Eventually the highest I would go is 2cc ED. Helios has a local effect but remember, it also has a general effect, so you will experience the same side effects as you would with oral clen and yohimbine hcl. mg for mg, it may be stronger due to the injectable delivery.

Most of the guys I work with, use a combo of helios and clen, so that the overall dose can go higher without having to inject as much per shot. 2cc ED into fatty tissue is no joke. You will feel like a pin cushion after awhile

Be sure to rotate your sites. Imagine a grid like pattern over the area you plan to inject. You want to inject no closer than 1 inch from your previous shot. For instance, If I were doing love handles, I would do my right side, then tomorrow left side. Then the next day back to right but no closer than 1 in from the last shot. Also, no closer than 2in from the navel.
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Oh and to answer your other questions, insulin needle 1/2 in. and you inject sub q into a fatty area, like stomach fat or love handles. If this all sounds like too much, you can always take clen pills which are very good and add yohimbine pills to it. These are the compounds in this product. The Geneza clen tabs are great
      Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Originally posted by Next Level Nutrition View Post
        It's a daily dose that you are looking for. I would suggest starting with 1/2cc ED. Then as you can tolerate side effects, increase to 1cc. Eventually the highest I would go is 2cc ED. Helios has a local effect but remember, it also has a general effect, so you will experience the same side effects as you would with oral clen and yohimbine hcl. mg for mg, it may be stronger due to the injectable delivery.

Most of the guys I work with, use a combo of helios and clen, so that the overall dose can go higher without having to inject as much per shot. 2cc ED into fatty tissue is no joke. You will feel like a pin cushion after awhile

Be sure to rotate your sites. Imagine a grid like pattern over the area you plan to inject. You want to inject no closer than 1 inch from your previous shot. For instance, If I were doing love handles, I would do my right side, then tomorrow left side. Then the next day back to right but no closer than 1 in from the last shot. Also, no closer than 2in from the navel.
        Where to buy 'good' Helios?Please help???

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Comment

You can find a lot on the internet!

Comment

I got it.

week 1: 0.5ml per day
            week week 2: 1ml per day
            then stop two weeks 2 week break
            week 1: 0.5ml per day week 2:
            1ml per day repeat breaks and repeat usage.

Comment

It would be good

Comment

Working...
              X