Old lifter looking for a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old lifter looking for a little help

I'm a 57 year old Ironhead. Have used a few cycles past couple years. Last was a stack of Test/Tren/Boldelone(?) and Proviron. No AI and no issues. While this ran good I think it was too much. Lost most my gains.
    Currently running a blend of 100 test E & C/100 Tren/ 200 Nandrolone decanote .75cc every 4 days. This blend wasn't my first choice,but it fell in my lap. My intentions were to run it no more than 12 weeks not including PCT
    Could really use some advise. Things are more complicated than "the old days" with so much info its confusing.
    I'm not trying to take over the world or compete any more. Spine fusion has cancelled that. Just trying to push back against father time and add a little quality muscle. Currently 6'2" about 218 lbs and 15-18% BF
    After this cycle,PCT and a 8 week break I'd like what I've read about Anavar. But I don't think I could afford it. Alternatives sound harsh.
    Suggestions ? Opinions ? Be gentle..first time posting..lol
    Irishman
    Last edited by Irishman; 07-03-2017, 12:57 PM. Reason: Not accurate

man. I'm 47 and I just went to my doctor and got test cyp. one shot every 7 days. I also mix test E 250 with it. Might run some nolvadex and arimidex with it,just to keep estrogen down. I really never come off of the cyp. Hope this helps..

Comment

Thanks. It does help. Seems like I'm track. My cycle is just a little more than a straight up TRT. I can get too strong for my own good/health.
      I assume your one shot is 1cc ?

Comment

Sry, I've been busy putting in a pool. Yes my one shot is 1cc, but i might take another 1cc of test E mixed in with it or do the test e later in week

Comment

Originally posted by biggie View Post
          man. I'm 47 and I just went to my doctor and got test cyp. one shot every 7 days. I also mix test E 250 with it. Might run some nolvadex and arimidex with it,just to keep estrogen down. I really never come off of the cyp. Hope this helps..
          Do you see any fluctuations by pinning only once a week ?
          Instead of 2 pins x .5cc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Post Cycle 3 wks. 8 wks test cup with 4 wks of deca.1cc every 10 days
            I never pinned more than 1.5 cc. I personally find every 5days to be optimal. Short and sweet. Weight stayed the same but training was better and dropped 3-4% BF. Ran Novalex most of cycle 25mg ed. Started out bad,finished good. Post Cycle clomid. Plan is 50/25/25/25. Really want to do this again. I haven't had the body composition in a long time, dispite good diet. Long,long winded. 8 wks on 8 wks off ? Also trying to decide where to order. Or can/should I change that. As always appreciate your knowledge and perspective. Hope your well

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

For what u want to do & knowledge just stick w 250 mg of a Test & mabey 1 other compound like Bold, Deca or Mast. (just thinking of simple stacks easy on the sides) - I do like Proviron & a big Fan of GH after age 40.
              But - Keep it simple

Also I recommend getting blood test done pre & post cycle (after pct) if u can't do blood at least do saliva test after PCT - the older we get the harder it is to turn back On.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
              X