6'1 225LBS 15 year old bodybuilder biceps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'1 225LBS 15 year old bodybuilder biceps

My name is Kyle Forde. I am a football player who started bodybuilding to help with my performance. These are some photos of my progress so far. Please comment on anything you like or anything I should improve on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9pCsqvyjqA

How long have you been training? These must be the before shots?????

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
      How long have you been training? These must be the before shots?????
      i think at the end of the video is the after shot
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by kfjm59 View Post
        My name is Kyle Forde. I am a football player who started bodybuilding to help with my performance. These are some photos of my progress so far. Please comment on anything you like or anything I should improve on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9pCsqvyjqA
        Welcome Kyle.
        tough to tell can only see 1 arm to get good feedback u should add leg shot,back shot + front lat spread or double bicep.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

You need to show more than 1 bicep, to be a body builder.

Comment

Meh, I could believe it. Im 6ft 1 and weight in between 185-190 simply because of the fact that I dont do to much lower body stuff.
            "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Putting a mean look on and flexing one arm is not worth a youtube video. But if you want to advance your football skills then power lifting would be a better choice. To build explosion which is in high demand in football. Before all you bodybuilders jump on my back i am not saying it is better. Just for football. So like sprints, power cleans, snatches, ect. Incorporate bb too though. This is a pretty generic answer but it is all true in my opinion. Look at Monte Ball of UW Madison. He dropped weight and became far more explosive than that wrecking ball John Clay (who was good too) and look how Monte's season turned out.

Comment

ur big for a 15 yr old for sure bro.. but doesnt look liek 225 to me (not that u can really tell on here) good work.. just keep pushing urself and eat eat eat eat eat natural potential is very very underrated

Comment

Working...
                X