Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rules for this section!!! Everyone please read!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dav1dg90:
    I wonder how much people are still going to not listen!!!!
    Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
      I wonder how much people are still going to not listen!!!! I know what they are saying but they need to be alot more private about it, and talk to people that are here for them to talk to and not all in the open for everyone to see. Please people if you have issues take care of them in private. All we want is to grow as a forum and not bann everyone who joins because of ignorance so please just follow the rules so we can have a happy family lol.
      if they dont my ban hammer will come crashing down and im not very lenient.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        I think on top of the chat BOX u shuold write NO SOURCE TAL
        There is a way to do that, but it has to be done with the tech guys. Admin has to contact them so they can add it. I know how to do it, but I dont have access to the admin panel. In the meantime, the rules are posted. If members dont want to follow them they are gone. I ban members and spammers every week. I really dont care either way. Some get warnings, some get 2 weekers, and if Im in a pissy mood, they are gone for good.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
          There is a way to do that, but it has to be done with the tech guys. Admin has to contact them so they can add it. I know how to do it, but I dont have access to the admin panel. In the meantime, the rules are posted. If members dont want to follow them they are gone. I ban members and spammers every week. I really dont care either way. Some get warnings, some get 2 weekers, and if Im in a pissy mood, they are gone for good.
          Glad to hear you and Gxr64 are cracking the hammer lets get it lol
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

^^ Its non stop b/s, and most of it is from noobs. They cant post their nonsense at the other forums, and for some reason they think its ok to do it here. Sorry, you cant. The mods here are doing their best to keep the board safe, and free of the stuff members shouldnt be posting. Ive spent hours and hours cleaning up this place over the months, and it seems to have gotten better, but we still have the bad apples. Ive left the sponsor sub-forum alone for the most part, but Im going to be hanging out here more now too. Thanks to everyone who know how to follow the rules, its appreciated!

Comment

Rules read and acknowledged.

Comment

Whoops again! Will fix...

Comment

Just a Thought

...ever consider that since this forum is linked...that someone might get the idea that they can ask away? I know what they say when you assume, but it could be why soooooo many noobs do it.

Comment

Originally posted by waahoo9800 View Post
                    ...ever consider that since this forum is linked...that someone might get the idea that they can ask away? I know what they say when you assume, but it could be why soooooo many noobs do it.
                    what do you mean?
                    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I linked to this site from N**S. I almost asked a made a few of those mistakes because I have not recieved first order yet. I only made a small order just in case I got beat. So I was just wondering what others experience. THEN, I thought maybe I should look for rules first...but most people who link from where they order are going to assume that it is ok to ask whatever they want without thinking. Do you see where I am coming from? MAYBE there should be a box where you have to type those sacred rules before you can post for the first time or something like that. maybe a box next to each sacred rule that you have to click before you can post.

Comment

Good stuff. Some people just dont get it, then they're banned and they wonder why. Thanx

Comment

Sigh............ I understand the rules I guess but for some of us who are new to this; its so much harder to share information or past experiences. I don't want to break any rules, but on the other hand; I still need to know shit is all right as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint2010 View Post
                            Sigh............ I understand the rules I guess but for some of us who are new to this; its so much harder to share information or past experiences. I don't want to break any rules, but on the other hand; I still need to know shit is all right as well.
                            I hear ya on this one bro. Usually you'll get a warning, or a thread deleted. And you can check with a mod to see what ya did wrong. It's the dudes who just insist on bein an ass that get canned.

Comment

rules make perfect sense

Comment

This is absurd...

Comment

Working...
                                X