Bigmurph is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigmurph is back

I stay in edit alot of people lifting and alot of hot chicks. I love hitting the beach edit or anywhere inbetween and finding some freaky chicks to bang.any one else on the forum from edit Id love to go chick hunting with fellow lifters its so easy down here to get laid its great. the chicks are some of the hottest on the planet we get all the chicks from all over the world its such a great mix and they love guys with a good build.someone wants to shoot the shit or talk about lifting shoot me a message or if your from the area shoot me a message maybe we could lift together.I like lifting with different people that way I get different routines keep the muscles confused.holla at me or check out my site edit follow the directions and you wont be disappointed.tell a friend or a family member about it everyone is welcome except you know who.

This was my original dush bag introduction from around 5yrs ago I was banned shortly after im not even sure how long i was actually around. I will say alot has changed. Im not that person that wrote that little mess of an introduction. Im still him but im a changed man im married and happy. I will say I had to go on a forced vacation and from reading above you can probably understand i deserved it and it made me a better and stronger man.
    Im back at juicedmuscle now and a few other boards. I lift just like the rest im not a pro or even an amateur but I take it seriously.
    I hope that I can be a helpful person in this community. If anyone out there recognizes me shoot me a pm id like to know who is around on this board.
    Glad to be back and happy to help anyone and I hope that I can get some advice myself.

Bigmurph
Working...
X