Pinning Enth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinning Enth

Has anyone cycled with Test E, and pinned only once per week? I understand keeping stable blood levels, but with the active and half life of E, seems like once a week really wouldn't make much difference. Anyone try this?

Originally posted by Quadzilla420 View Post
    Has anyone cycled with Test E, and pinned only once per week? I understand keeping stable blood levels, but with the active and half life of E, seems like once a week really wouldn't make much difference. Anyone try this?
    Personally haven't tried to reinvent the wheel. I pin twice a week when running Test E, just like everyone suggests, Mon & Wed / Tues & Thur
    2 day pin cycle, at least for running the Test E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More stable level twice a week
      Once a week less pinning
      Your choice

Comment

Test E has a half life of 6 days. Assuming this, you should be alright dosing once per week, but if looking to keep levels stable, while reducing the amount of pins, Monday/Friday 2x per week is a better strategy. But, hey life is busy, and if you purposely pick out longer estered anabolics/androgens, you should be alright. I have personally found 2x per week is a little better than once per week, but everyone may experience a little different response.

Comment

Working...
        X