Neck injuries on Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck injuries on Cycle

I am currently on a winstrol, Tren A, Test E cycle. I have done about 10 or so cycles in the past. This cycle I seem to keep pulling my neck muscles. My neck muscles seem really prone to injury all of a sudden. Could this be because of the Winstrol? I typically get sore joints after 4 weeks of winstrol use in the past but never the neck issues.

*Update* After going to the Chiropractor and doing some research, I found that I actually wasn't having a muscle strain. My neck pain was due to a Sinus Infection in the Sinus cavity in the back of my head. This was causing the Neck pain and stiff neck. I never would of guessed. Hopefully this helps someone else out if they run into this. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech9Fire View Post
      *Update* After going to the Chiropractor and doing some research, I found that I actually wasn't having a muscle strain. My neck pain was due to a Sinus Infection in the Sinus cavity in the back of my head. This was causing the Neck pain and stiff neck. I never would of guessed. Hopefully this helps someone else out if they run into this. Thanks.
      Thanks for the update!

Comment

Let us update please

Comment

Originally posted by Tech9Fire View Post
          Dude thanks for your update, really this update will be helpful to many cycle riders. I hope now you are well and good. All the very best for your future.

Comment

Working...
          X