This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminari 2021 - week one will post tonight

Ok. First things first. Congrats to every body that could find a motherfucking newspaper, especially one with a date big enough to photo. Nuff said, you know what I?m talking about.

Next, voting seems strange let alone confusing. It?s week one, with nothing to compare, how are new posters getting hundreds of votes??? Am I confusing a shredded transformation contest with a popularity contest??I will ask each of you who have already taken the time to invest in reading my weekly log to go to naps and vote. Not for me but to look at all transformations and please vote for the best. Yeah, mostly it?ll be me, but yeah, be honest, let?s have some fun with this contest but let?s make the winners, true winners.

I want to and will share my workout, journal, diet etc, but having written a novel on naps, only the first three sentences get posted. I need more to be able to share and offer more to those who are taking the time to not only learn from my journey, but offer inspiration.

Therefore, if it?s ok with this group, I will share my full weekly journal, from the past week, no holds barred, right here. Starting tonight, which in my mind is the week before first day of contest, so don?t judge the chocolate cream pie.

Let?s get it started, Illuminari 2021.

Hey buddy ! Welcome to the forum and all the best for the contest ! Sharing your daily journal here to inspire others is a great idea - that's the whole purpose of this forum in the first place ! Can't wait to see your updates ! Cheers !

Comment

Welcome to PROJECT GET SHREDDED Man! All the best!

Comment

Just keep on updating. I tried to vote you in week 5, but system would not let me, got you last week and will get you once you post... assuming you don't sit down to the dognut table. Looking awesome, but you still are not the old man around here, let's finish this thing! Awesome job on helping sort votes out. I think one of our loved ones just got caught out, that kinds sux, but it is what it is. Great job, and good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, throw a vote once in a while, you stingy .... you know

Comment

Got my voting rights back, Time to have fun.

Comment

Working...
          X