No announcement yet.

1-Testosterone Cypionate/Dihydroboldenone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

similiar in price and similar to primo in how u reacted to it..maybe the poorer mans primo lol.. i fiound it odd that u took like 500mg 1-cyp and then more test of something else i thought that u would just need one or the other... EQ all the way!! i feel like im gonna use it in almost every cycle.. it is one of the safer steroids with the LEAST amount of sides... with slow steady gains that tend to stay vrs.. the water bulk fast then deplete faster...

SO SAM.. u vote eq over 1-cyp.. is it worth it cuz it is expensive? im getting the no answer from ur response and to stick with the eq!
    !

Comment

blue, i'm having a hard time with this one i guess. i dont know...i liked it. it is mild. it isnt the same as EQ, thats for sure. i got a good round, let hard and veiny look from it. i got some good strength from it. this at 500mg EW vs doing 200mg EQ EOD. i guess on an mg to mg basis, 1-test cyp is much stronger. but if you're willing to up the eq to 800mg, then i think i like it better for gains than 500mg of 1tc. and i guess it depends on your goals. if you told me you wanted to look good all summer and hang at the beach, i would say 1test cyp all the way.

also, i think you are a little confused where you said...
      i fiound it odd that u took like 500mg 1-cyp and then more test of something else i thought that u would just need one or the other...
      1-test cyp is not test at all. it is DHB, a metabolite of EQ. it is to EQ what DHT is to test. check the profile out in this thead and it'll lay everything out for you.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i've always wondered about the oil that GP uses. at one point a naps rep from another site said it was an MCT oil. whatever it is, i would say it is one of the best oils i've used. traditional cotton seed oil sits in my muscle for a long time. GP's oil feels gone within a day or so. it has worked great during contest prep when i've had to do ED injects.
        When is MCT-oil preferd over regular grapeseed oil? Are there some kind of powders that mixes better with MCT than with gso? Because from what I understand most pepole use gso in their gear.

Comment

high dosed

Thin oils (low viscius) oils are mostly synthetic and therefore consistant(you know which and which amount of fatty acids content). These oils are mostly used as co-solvent (20% of the carrier) when you want to make high-dosed compounds. Sometimes they are used to hold compounds like Testosterone propionate that cristalises easily.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just starting running this this week instead of some other test I had...i hope i like t better than the BS i was on
            Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              it's a great compound. i just ran it for 16 wks. if you have any questions about it, let me know.
              I read that you did 1 test... may I ask what did you see in terms of gains in strength and mass... any sides.... how was the pct what was kept and how much did you use?

Thanks man appriciate it.

Wasn't able to pm

Comment

I heard EQ @ 200mg EW was a waste but idk never used it... I'd love to try EQ mainly to add to Test E for bulk due to increase in appiete what do you think?

Comment

eq at 600mg MINIMUM... IF U WANA GAIN.. MAYBE 200MG WILL HELP APPETITE BUT THATS IT....

Comment

Working...
                  X