X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comradeship is Formed in Battle

Comradeship is Formed in Battle
    April 26, 2014 By John Doe

I think a lot of guys have a distraught view on what comradeship really means. By definition the word COMRADESHIP means to form a bond or friendship under common aims. This does not mean that someone who only calls you because they want something is your comrade. This does not mean that some random fuck you see in the gym who yacks on his cell phone instead of busting ass is your comrade. This doesn’t mean that one of your coworkers who doesn’t pull his own weight is your buddy. All of that means nothing!!!

A comrade would be someone who goes the distance training with you in the gym. They are willing to go through the same hell you are to build a good body, and there becomes a mutual respect for what kind of work you’re putting in. A comrade is a friend who helps you paint your house or maybe lay some bricks in the hot sun, and when you’re done you can have a beer together and be proud of the hard work you’ve done. Then maybe he might need help one day and you help him work on his house. This is friendship people, not some flake who only wants something from you.

Let me tell you this much, unless you have friends like this then you’re better off on your own. Most people don’t have the drive or motivation to live like you might, and their friendship will be of no benefit to you. Don’t waste your time with people like this. Unfortunately, this is hard to find nowadays. But don’t be like everyone else. Be honest, hardworking, true to yourself, and have self-respect at all times. The one thing you’ll always have is yourself so why not take care of it?

If you cannot treat yourself with respect then you’ll never be able to treat anyone else with it. Why would you not want to look your best all the time? Why would you not want to have this great Greek-like build people take notice of? Never ever look down on yourself or talk bad about yourself, never doubt yourself. Live to your own standards and make them high.

If you tell someone you will meet them at 8am then you better have your ass there by 7:45!! If you’re just on time then you’re late in my book!! Take notice of how all of these pieces of shit act today. Do you think most people show up on time or are late? How do most men shake hands now? Exactly, like fucking pussies!!!! Don’t you dare dumb down your masculinity for some fucking pussy. If you shake his hand and feel like you’re gonna crush it, it’s his damn fault, not yours!!! If some woman doesn’t like your straight forward approach and muscular build and confidence, then shame on that bitch for not knowing the difference between a man and a boy!!!

I’m getting off on a tangent here, but bottom line is this…somewhere out there, there are people who are true, sincere, and tough, guys who would go to war with you, but they’re few and far between anymore. If you meet them and have just 1 good friend then you’re doing better than most. Other than that, you’ll get further on your own, don’t get distracted by idiots!!!!

Ur a marine aren't you and I just wanted to say I've been trying to explain the unrealistic view of all people in my life I always put a 100% into a friend or my job but it's just hard to get the same in return but I have come to the realization that you can do everything for these people and never recovered the same treatment so I've just been saying fuck all the fake ass homeboy shit if that's comeraderaty then I have to say enough is enough u remind me of my father he ok s a Vietnam vet and has the same attitude towards life and friendship I'm still learning and living but I agree with you it's people like us that keep the world from falling into a hole and I guess people want to depend upon us because of the way we are honorable and dependable

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and Greek like I love that analogy it's the best like Greek gods walking in the flesh literally!!!!!

Comment

Yes sir Justin,im a retired MEU of almost 26 yrs.

Always remember man,there will always be fake people in life that will always try to bring you down.But dont ever let that change who you are.Ive never let anyone negative attitudes or actions turn me into who they are.I always tell myself that none is WORTHY of making me any less the man that I am.Im always the person I am and no matter how negative towards me anyone may try to be,I still go with the philosophy of "KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS"

Now there are like minded people in the world,lots actually.The trick is to only surround yourself with those individuals.Far too many hang out with those that are negative and live negative lifestyles and think it wont have any affect on you but this isnt the case.WINNERS hang out with WINNERS.LOSERS hang out with LOSERS.Just the way it is my friend.If you don't let yourself fall into the wrong group of people that have no positive influence on your life or where you wish to go in life,you will find it that much easier maintaining that lifestyle and that much easier getting to your goal.

Comment

Working...
      X