Pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pct

Has anyone ever heard of not doing a pct ?my friend has done gear for along time and he doesn't do it ..

He sees a Dr and gets cyp 300 mg a week and hgh so I think he continues and never really comes off of anything he said he does blast cycles but I haven't looked into yet..

Comment

You're friends situation is different since he's always on.PCT should always be run after a cycle man.You dont want your body crashing on you which is what a proper pct is all about.Gets your boys working again normally so your test production will start asap which will in turn keep your estrogen/estradiol levels in check as well.

Theres much more to running a cycle than just taking gear brother.There are so many protocols that must also be changed and paid attention to so you just waste your time running a cycle and making gains,only to lose them once you come off.

Plenty of great reads here on board about pct.I suggest you read up and learn as much as you can before you make the wrong choices based on what you've heard or that others tell you.

Comment

I've been reading up on pct and got everything I need novax, clomid ,and provirion

Comment

Was going to use aromasin instead of provirion ...

Comment

Working...
          X