Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Classic

Anyone going?

I was going to, but Im burnt out of that show. Went the last 3 years in a row. Crowded as f*ck down there too, especially where all the supplment companies are at. Night show is awesome.

Comment

i've also gone for the past several years but i feel like i'm too close to my show. its like 3 wks after the AC. i just wouldnt be able to enjoy myself the way i have in the past. and yea, i agree IM, the trade show is packed. it takes a lot of patience to move up and down the isles, especially on saturday. friday isnt bad and sunday is good for getting close out prices on the supps the vendors dont want to travel back with.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

This will be my first year going. I'm not going to the show though. My schedule won't allow for it this year D:

Comment

Will be there Friday night...First timer too...Any of you guys have any tips to make it less stressful?

Comment

Originally posted by Youngin View Post
            Will be there Friday night...First timer too...Any of you guys have any tips to make it less stressful?
            Not really. You will literally be on top of one another in the vendors area. Especially if the pros are there signing autographs and taking pictures. Its ridiculously overcrowded. The night show is the best thing there. Great restaurants all over the place by the arena. I chilled there, and ate, and relaxed there..away from the crowds.

Comment

i lost respect for him when he took his posters down at his old stomping grounds ,,golds.... would be fun tho let us know how it is

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                I was going to, but Im burnt out of that show. Went the last 3 years in a row. Crowded as f*ck down there too, especially where all the supplment companies are at. Night show is awesome.
                the show has grown to a ridiculous size, its like 5 days now. i think the event has outgrown the venue
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  the show has grown to a ridiculous size, its like 5 days now. i think the event has outgrown the venue
                  yes, it has outgrown the venue. at least the expo has. they built the convention center for the arnold and now, i'd agree, it still isnt big enough.

i'll tell you guys, i'm starting to really feel bummed and jealous with all the buzz, this being arnold week. i wish i could still be there. i'm thinking about going to the Mr O this year. i haven't done that show yet.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm going to try to get there early and hopefully look around before the crowd gets too thick. Hopefully everyone will be at work on Friday and it won't be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                      I'm going to try to get there early and hopefully look around before the crowd gets too thick. Hopefully everyone will be at work on Friday and it won't be too bad.
                      Your going to be surprised. They are lined up to get inside, before they even open, especially on sat/sun. Parking sucks too. Hopefully, you have a hotel in the vicinity, and you can just walk over. Have fun..

Comment

Hey kind of a dumb question... but do bodybuilders ever fight each other physically in those contests? Out of frustration?
                        Ain't no use in lookin' down
                        Ain't no discharge on the ground
                        Ain't no use in lookin' back
                        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Working...
                        X