Interesting stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting stats

I'm 5-6 wks into my 1st cycle ever. It's 500 mg test e/wk and kicked started it with some test phenylprop the first 4 wks. 75 mg. e3d. I had a lipid profile done before starting as I have hereditary tendencies for hi triglycerides and hi ldl. The test showed my tris a bit elevated into the hi range. I just had another one done just for curiosity and I was pleasantly surprised to find all factors had improved and in the normal range.
    I can't with much surety say it was my diet, as I didn't change it much except to take in more protein or if it was the supplements I started taking once I started the cycle i.e Lipid Stabil and others,or just a combination of all. My cardio has been somewhat the same as when I was off cycle.
    All in all I was happy as hell to see those results, so much so that at 56 I may just marry my test and stay with it for life. At the start of the cycle my body went a little whacko but it seemed to stabilize and I feel like a million bucks

Better living thru modern chemistry @ 63 I need a little help from my friends. HGH & Peptides in the very near future. It's all about the quality of life as you hit your late 50's and older. I still can out lift most of the younger guys in my gym

Comment

Working...
    X