Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

still have left nipple problem..?? wth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still have left nipple problem..?? wth...

I know I have posted this before and you guy's probably don't want to hear bout my left nipple anymore but tried some things and still exist..."just left nip" I think this is odd.. I took one Adex 1mg one day, then another Adex 1mg second day thinking it was possible gyno flare up... just a "little" puffy, color is fine, itchy little mother though..?? not always, comes and goes..after taking the Adex I know I crashed my estro..felt like shit, "no"sex drive" one moody mother f--ker for a few days..then felt better but nip problem still there...week after the Adex I figured f-it Ill try taking a Nolva 20 and see what this does..that was last night, so I shall see..funny thing is I put myself on HRT now after last cycle...., and this problem happened during PCT of last cycle...how can you get nip problems on pct..?? running nolva at 20 a day for a month, and using Adex periodically through pct..?? makes no sense to me...the only thing I have noticed is that my "left" nip seems dry, and the right one is not, been using lotion and has helped somewhat...Probably just breast cancer, and I'm getting myself all worked up for nothing....really not "lol"
    test

there was a post about a guy getn some bad reactions from an anti-estrogen. you may wanna cut down your dose or stop all together and see if its whats causing the problem
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yeah, may have to try not taking any Adex, took nolva yesterday evening and itching is gone butt seems to still have a tiny bit of "puff" may use nolva for estro control although not supposed to be as effective as Adex as it works totally different... the Adex I have is Gen-Shi I'm pretty sure...??
      test

Comment

I would pm sam1976 and ask him bro (he is very knowledgeable and your best bet. gl

Comment

yeah, not a bad idea...thx
          test

Comment

Working...
          X