Silvio gets 5 yrs in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silvio gets 5 yrs in prison

i imagine that with this action, Silvio ended his career as a pro competitive bodybuilder. it's a shame. he had a great physique and from what i could tell, he seemed to take competing seriously. heres the scoop...

(taken from)
    http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/mus...rka-pays-debts

Last week, IFBB Pro Silvio Samuel’s legal troubles finally came to a climax, as he was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Samuel was found guilty of three charges of Assault with a Deadly Weapon, and one charge of Inflicting Corporal Injury/Spouse. After hearing this news, I contacted Silvio’s former girlfriend, and the victim of his crimes. She gave me her account of what happened in the court room that day:

I was at the sentencing, yes. Silvio is a very scary individual. He needs some serious mental help. Before the sentencing he turned around, stared for a long chilling few minutes at me and my daughter. He looked like Jeffery Dahmer. He still claims he did nothing wrong.

I called my lawyer friend to see what the “five years” really means in California in terms of how long Silvio will likely serve in prison, and he said, “With good behavior he’ll be out in 2.5, and with the California overcrowding, he could be out in less.”

Silvio is 37 years old, and could be out before he turns 40. Will we ever see him on IFBB Pro Bodybuilding stage again, I think not, but you never know?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE
Working...
X