Who has ran a body detox/clense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has ran a body detox/clense

some are short some are long... I am thinking about running one, but i dont know the bullshit ones from the good ones.. has any1 ever done anythign like this? well any advice would be great .. thanks all

Bumpitttttt

Comment

iv ran a few, mostly through fasting, tons of water, liver and kidney cleaners.
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I've run about 3 detox/cleansing cycles before. All of them were the "Master cleanse lemonade diet". It's not for everybody! Not the best for your body but you can feel the toxins and everything leaving out around day 5. I have done a 10 day and 21 day cleanse. Its tough (Lemonade diet) but I felt like I needed it. The salt water flush is rough. you"ll know what Im talking about if u look it up. LOL. Good Luck Bro.
        "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Watch a movie called " fat sick an almost dead" amazing what an all veggie an fruit juice diet can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Joelieo View Post
            Watch a movie called " fat sick an almost dead" amazing what an all veggie an fruit juice diet can do.
            iv seen that, but remember the ppl doing these diets are in terrible health and any improvement in their diet, be it juicing or just eating better, would have helped them. not to mention look at the total calories they were taking in, they cut their total calories significantly so the weight loss was bound to follow....i think the fruit/veggy juicing would be a good thing to add to diet but idk about just living off it like some of these ppl are
            ds222
            Last edited by ds222; 03-13-2012, 09:21 PM.
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Very true! I'm sure there normal diet consisted only of McDonalds products an butter sprinkled with a layer of pork rinds. But I was thinking it has to have some sort of detoxifying affects. It strengthens your immune system an cleans up weakened cells an clears all the built up crap in you. There's no way I'm ready to go on an all juice diet, but I have tryed to incorporate it in.

Comment

Working...
              X