No announcement yet.

extreme headache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this may sound stupid...but when i started my dbol regimen...i got headaches within an hour of taking them..the headaches then got more pronounced during my lifts. it was a simple fix for me but it may not be the same for everyone. i just drank more water...no more headaches. your kidneys and liver require alot of energy and recources to process orals...the biggest resource being water. drink plenty more than you normally do (sometimes headaches are a sure sign of dehydration)...just an idea to throw into the mix. good luck bro..hope it gets better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZenBuild View Post
      this may sound stupid...but when i started my dbol regimen...i got headaches within an hour of taking them..the headaches then got more pronounced during my lifts. it was a simple fix for me but it may not be the same for everyone. i just drank more water...no more headaches. your kidneys and liver require alot of energy and recources to process orals...the biggest resource being water. drink plenty more than you normally do (sometimes headaches are a sure sign of dehydration)...just an idea to throw into the mix. good luck bro..hope it gets better for you.
      No it doesn't sound stupid bro that is actually a fact that dehydration does cause headaches.

Comment

Get the best ayurvedic treatment for headache.Which is curable treatment.
        Admin
        Administrator
        Last edited by Admin; 08-23-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X