Myagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myagen

Basically, what we have with Myagen is DiMethyltestosterone or Methyltestosterone with an added methyl group (hence "dimethyl") at the C7 position. I think any further comparison to Methyltestosterone (except perhaps with regards to hepatoxicity) wouldn't really be warranted.

With Myagen it needs to be noted that a lot of what I'm going to tell you about Myagen is basically speculation for now, although I suspect that since we've seen the reemergence of several drugs which wear gone for decades (Mitolan, OT, etc), this one isn't far behind. Why would Myagen reappear on the market? Well, by taking a look at its androgenic/anabolic ratio, you should see why. Myagen is 3x as androgenic as testosterone and almost 6x as anabolic! This makes Myagen one of the most powerful oral anabolic steroids ever made.

While writing this book, I contacted several underground Labs to see if they could produce Myagen, for me to test out on myself (as I have done with several experimental compounds already). Unfortunately, nobody seemed to know where to get Myagen from, and nobody I've spoken to has ever used it.

So, as it stands, we can look at this drug on paper and speculate that it would be a very useful anabolic compound, it's going to remain on paper until some resourceful underground decides to produce Myagen.

This is how Myagen (Bolasterone) is metabolized in your body:

Myagen (Bolasterone or Dimethyltestosterone)
    [7-ALPHA, 17-ALPHA-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE]
    Molecular Formula: C21H3202
    Molecular Weight: 316.4826
    Melting Point: 162-167
    Manufacturer: N/A
    Release Date: N/A
    Effective Dose: 50-100mgs
    Active Life: 6hours
    Detection Time: 4-6 weeks
    Androgenic/ Anabolic Ratio: 300:575

References:
    1. CLINICAL EVALUATION OF A NEW ANABOLIC AGENT 7-ALPHA,17-ALPHA-DIMETHYLTESTOSTERONE (BOLASTERONE). Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1963 Nov-Dec;30:734-9.

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Myagen.php#ixzz1OdSF6nFN
Working...
X