X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the best article i read about injections

Comment

Hi i have a whole box of 1cc insulin syringes 28g 1/2 here ... i know this isn't what you recommend but if i was patient would they work or is the needle just not long enough ... also i see you use GP alot does that stand for Geneza Pharma... just curious thanks for all the good info so far ... i've been ready your ask sam section .... probably going with test enanthate and clomid or Nolvadex maybe dbol for my first cycle ... also i notice that there is some test enanthate up on there for 7 buck and 20 bucks and a flux of prices up to 52 ... is that based on quality and i you pay for what you get type thing or is it just personal choice? thanks
      sixpaw
      Last edited by sixpaw; 06-18-2012, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sixpaw View Post
        Hi i have a whole box of 1cc insulin syringes 28g 1/2 here ... i know this isn't what you recommend but if i was patient would they work or is the needle just not long enough ... also i see you use GP alot does that stand for Geneza Pharma... just curious thanks for all the good info so far ... i've been ready your ask sam section .... probably going with test enanthate and clomid or Nolvadex maybe dbol for my first cycle ... also i notice that there is some test enanthate up on there for 7 buck and 20 bucks and a flux of prices up to 52 ... is that based on quality and i you pay for what you get type thing or is it just personal choice? thanks
        quality and quantity

Comment

Hej !
          I want to take Oxan (oil based) but i dont know which needls i should use and which dosage so please if somnebody can help me with this i will be really thankful !

Best regards Leo !

Comment

Hi, great info here, thanx. I've been adhering to all your safety suggestions prior to reading this. I know there is a bit a pain sometimes afterwards and sometimes not it seems. I will massage afterwards now though. I am perplexed though, I properly clean everything before injection however sometimes I've been getting real sore and red in the area and it goes away a few days later. But I can't even work that part when it's red and sore. Is this because my body and it certain parts are new to Test E? Or maybe the amounts should be less? I see no consistency though. Like I tried my bicep a few days ago and it's all sore and red, I even pushed only 3/4 cc in that muscle cause I know it's smaller than delts, glutes or quad. I think I'm going to stick to quads, glutes and delts. But being sore and having red skin sounds like two different things. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Comment

Make sure to clean the site of injection with alcohol in a circular motion.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm sure some of us who are experienced at this could learn something they didn't know before. I did. Thanks again!

Comment

So I have a question for you regarding blood after pinning. I never had this issue when my wife shot me in the glutes, maybe a small spot or two of blood that could be wiped and nothing more. My wife didn't like doing it anymore, so I continued my injections myself at work. I am shooting 250-400 mg of Test a week myself with a 23g 1.5 inch needle. I have noticed over the past 8-10 weeks, that when I remove the needle, I get 5-8 nickle sized blood drops on the floor, along with a 3-4 inch trail of blood from the injection site. I usually go in most of the way with the pin, aspirate, and pump if there is no blood. I go slow and smooth on the injection, but except for just a few times, I seem to get blood as described before. I can only think of two things: I am either too tensed on the glute I am injecting into and it is pressurized out the injection hole, or I am moving the needle too much doing it myself and chunking up the meat a bit. Any ideas? Fantastic article by the way, great info! The aspiration step is really key. Also, all my needles are fresh and clean.
                  Thanks!

Comment

My first cycle was all oral and I had great gains. My combo was Winstrol and Anadrol. I've taken 3 months off and now it's football season again. I'm real leary of needles but I'm a lot more comfortable after reading this article. For my second cycle I'm going to try one your pre-designed stacks. It's the Athlete Endurance Stack. Does anyone have any experience with this one and is it a good one for football. I'm 22 and I play cornerback and running back.

Comment

Hi there,

I was looking for the step by step tutorial like things for injection, You writeups is great and helped me alot.

Thank you for providing such a informative material.

Comment

Great article! I'm going to have my wife read this and watch a couple you tubes before she starts playing nurse.

Comment

Superb instructions on injections and techniques! It is for everyone. Thanks and keep posting things like this.

Comment

Great information so far!

Comment

Great reading and helpful also. Thanks and keep it up!

Comment

-

Vintage it could be if you had exercised before the draw or other reasons .. or did u wake up , pin and got those higher numbers ? Thks brutha

Comment

Working...
                                X